PHOTO Chris Brown stormed out of "Good Morning America" in Times Square, March 22, 2011

Full story: ABC News

After attempting to mend a tarnished public image for two years, Chris Brown made headlines on Tuesday morning after he stormed off the " Good Morning America " stage, apparently left a smashed window in his dressing room and ripped off his shirt before leaving the building.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2011
Billy Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

This guy is nothing more than an uneducated chump. All you black people must be so proud of him.

“Feed U Fish Heads”

Since: May 09

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

They should have never gave this ni$$er money.
AntiRap

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

They should have never gave this negro money.
yeahitzme_iambla ck

Cranford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

First, these racial comments are ignorant. Second, ni__er is an uneducated person who displays the obvious -ignorance-. Therefore each of you calling Chris Brown a ni__er is ignorant for the use of the word!....okay....obviously he has a temper problem and I will not make excuses for that but what is your problem...and Billy Bob your comment is disgusting I am sure there are other races that like Chris!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••