Talking with 'Nashville Star' judge John Rich

Jun 14, 2008 Full story: ScrippsNews 10

Submitted by SHNS on Fri, 06/13/2008 - 13:01. Don't get Big & Rich front man John Rich started on the subject of "American Idol." He might blow a fuse.

Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Long Beach, CA

#1 Jun 18, 2008
This show is fantastic! and so is John=)(as usual)
The Painter

New York, NY

#2 Jun 18, 2008
I agree!
Sam

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jun 19, 2008
John is a self proclaimed homophobic bigot. It's just a matter of time before this dumb-ass sticks his foot in his mouth again. He can co-sing, co-write, or co-produce anything memorable for more than two weeks.
Sam

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Jun 19, 2008
Sorry for the mis-type. That should read he CAN'T co-sing, co-write, co-produce, co-anything that is at all memorable.
Claire

Marietta, GA

#5 Jul 19, 2008
I agree that john is awsome. Some people just dont like is when people state the way they feel no holds barred. I dont see so many people jumping simons ass on american idol for doing the same thing, what makes it so different when john rich does it?
FROM TROY

Arlington, TX

#6 Jul 21, 2008
A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO JOHN RICH TOLD COFFEE THAT A COWBOY HAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU COUNTRY.
WELL, FROM WHAT I HAVE READ, SOME OF THE COUNTRY SINGERS DON'T CONSIDER HIM COUNTRY EITHER, DOING HIS HIP HOP AND RAP MUSIC. MAYBE HE
SHOULD ALSO REMOVE HIS COWBOY HAT AND REPLACE IT
WITH A DO RAG, AND GO DO HIS RAP SOMEWHERE ELSE.
NEVER HEARD GEORGE JONES,PATSY CLINE,GEORGE STRAIT,OR GARTH BROOKS DOING RAP.
HOW MANY NUMGER ONE COUNTRY HITS HAS HE RECORDED? THAT SHOWS WHO IS COUNTRY AND WHO'S NOT.
Truth

Redmond, WA

#7 Jul 21, 2008
John Rich is the reason a lot of people will not watch the show.
He's a wannabe singer.
Heather

Waverly, FL

#8 Nov 1, 2008
John Rich is the ONLY reason I will watch the show.
Barbrose

Southfield, MI

#9 Jan 30, 2009
John Rich---He could be a country singer, A lot of so-called singers....et al-Jessica Simpson are country wanna bees. The REAL country singers are Loretta Lynn or George Strait. The hip-hoppers please stay off the Grand Ole Opry stage. You do not qualify for country till you've shoveled a lot of manure and rode horses with a big cowboy hat. Oh, just joking but I have done both. Keep the barn and the bales of straw on the stage for the rock stars that think they are country.
PA4Now

Southampton, PA

#10 Jan 31, 2009
I think the show is cool but some of the celebs on there should not be there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gone Country Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rock Report: Sebastian Bach Gears Up For ... (Jul '12) Apr '14 4 Stone Cold Prin... 13
Where Are They Now? (Jun '09) Aug '13 awe and wonder 7
John Rich: Big Enough Celebrity to Wash Up on T... (Oct '10) Oct '10 gloria 1
John Rich in a oeBloody-Knuckle Fistfighta With... (Mar '09) Mar '09 S J Cano 1
John Rich Single Burning Up Airwaves (Feb '09) Feb '09 kat 1
What's on TV Friday night (Sep '08) Sep '08 woooh i agree 1
Review: 'Gone Country' second season (Aug '08) Sep '08 Amaris Flores TEx 4
More from around the web