'Glee' sneak peek: Madonna episode wi...

'Glee' sneak peek: Madonna episode will 'Express' itself in April

There are 5 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Feb 17, 2010, titled 'Glee' sneak peek: Madonna episode will 'Express' itself in April. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Bust out your pointy bra because "Glee" is back and paying homage to Madonna. In this sneak peek of "Glee" on "Entertainment Tonight," we get a look to the special Madonna-themed episode, made possible when the pop queen gave the rights to her songs to the FOX musical-comedy. The main Madonna elements are Sue Sylvester taking a fashion cue from ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Yolanda
#1 Feb 19, 2010
cant wait...epic
Deanna

Fountain Valley, CA

#2 Feb 22, 2010
Here is your sneak peek at the real Madonna Louise Ciccone's true claim to fame: http://www.celebrity-collection.com/clc4/gall...

Since: Feb 10

New York, NY

#3 Feb 25, 2010
I LOVE GLEEEEEEE

and madonna

OMG get this ya'll madonna skins whaaaaaattt??? take it from me (a supa dupa fannnn)
http://www.music-skins.com/store/index.php ...

its for MusicSkins ... they got madonna and otha artists whom I like. protect your iPod or iphone Or BB or some other sh*t.
LUV IT

-LuLu
madonna4ever

UK

#4 Feb 26, 2010
glee's good! the madonna episode will be the best one yet!
news
#5 Mar 28, 2010
of course she is Madonna- the Queen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glee Top 50 (Mar '15) Mar '15 mwk89 1
News "Glee" star Jane Lynch makes guest-appearance o... (Jun '13) Mar '15 BobM 2
News New Fox TV chiefs look for showmen to rescue ne... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Guido 1
News 'Looking' Star RaAol Castillo Reveals What It's... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Belle Sexton 4
News Aglow with Glee: Victoria's Corey Monteith can'... (Dec '14) Dec '14 LELA 1
Poll Glee is a xxxxx Name for a Television Show (Dec '14) Dec '14 Badolfor 1
News Jane Lynch & Wife Finalize Divorce (Oct '14) Oct '14 Baddabing 1
More from around the web