"Glee" star Jane Lynch makes guest-ap...

"Glee" star Jane Lynch makes guest-appearance on "Master Chef" tonight

There are 2 comments on the WZTV Top Stories story from Jun 19, 2013, titled "Glee" star Jane Lynch makes guest-appearance on "Master Chef" tonight. In it, WZTV Top Stories reports that:

No television, no problem! Stream our newscasts LIVE starting at 9 pm. "Glee" superstar Jane Lynch will be appearing on Gordon Ramsay's " Master Chef " tonight on FOX 17, but how much do you really know about her? Long before she was hosting award shows and became everyone's favorite coach to hate, Lynch was tickling funny-bones as part of the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZTV Top Stories.

mjm0424

Peotone, IL

#1 Jun 20, 2013
I went to high school w/Jayne.She was a year ahead of me.I want to know what her address was in Dolton,Ill.I know she knew my next door neighbor,Cheryl.They were on the cheerleeding squad.
BobM

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 13, 2015
I lived across the street from her on Dante Avenue. My sister Mary was best friends with Julie Lynch (Jane's older sister) for years. They lived at 14621 Dante, the house is showing up for sale online if you want to see it. We lived at 14618 Dante, right across the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glee Top 50 (Mar '15) Mar '15 mwk89 1
News New Fox TV chiefs look for showmen to rescue ne... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Guido 1
News 'Looking' Star RaAol Castillo Reveals What It's... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Belle Sexton 4
News Aglow with Glee: Victoria's Corey Monteith can'... (Dec '14) Dec '14 LELA 1
Poll Glee is a xxxxx Name for a Television Show (Dec '14) Dec '14 Badolfor 1
News Jane Lynch & Wife Finalize Divorce (Oct '14) Oct '14 Baddabing 1
News Pastor Says Parents Should 'Alienate' Gay Kids,... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Alienation 1
More from around the web