"Glee" star Jane Lynch makes guest-appearance on "Master Chef" tonight

Jun 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WZTV Top Stories

No television, no problem! Stream our newscasts LIVE starting at 9 pm. "Glee" superstar Jane Lynch will be appearing on Gordon Ramsay's " Master Chef " tonight on FOX 17, but how much do you really know about her? Long before she was hosting award shows and became everyone's favorite coach to hate, Lynch was tickling funny-bones as part of the ... (more)

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2013
mjm0424

Monee, IL

#1 Jun 20, 2013
I went to high school w/Jayne.She was a year ahead of me.I want to know what her address was in Dolton,Ill.I know she knew my next door neighbor,Cheryl.They were on the cheerleeding squad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor Says Parents Should 'Alienate' Gay Kids,... Jun '14 Alienation 1
'Glee' News: Adam Lambert, Demi Lovato and Chri... Mar '14 Miley 1
'Glee' Season 5 Spoilers: More New York, Less D... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Demi Lovato 2
Glee 100th Episode Spoiler: Expect a Huge Britt... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lauren 1
'Glee' Gets To Work On Reunion Ep: See Heather ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Michaela 1
Adam Lambert, Demi Lovato to Return for New GLE... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Naya Rivera 1
Khloe Kardashian and Bruce Jenner fight over vi... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Glee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••