Kardashian, Odom 'get own reality show'

Kardashian, Odom 'get own reality show'

There are 5 comments on the Digital Spy story from Jul 1, 2010, titled Kardashian, Odom 'get own reality show'. In it, Digital Spy reports that:

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom have reportedly landed their own reality show. Gossip Cop reports that the couple, who married in September, are developing a series for E!. The show, which is currently untitled, is expected to focus on Kardashian and Odom's life together.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digital Spy.

DNA

West Hills, CA

#1 Jul 4, 2010
The Kardashians and Jenner are all so disgusting and fake. Watching them is like watching a trainwreck.

E had a program about them on yesterday. When Khloe was born, Kris was narrating and said she and Robert (OJ Simpsons friend and one of his lawyers) asked where she came from as she was so different looking.

Of course they showed a picture and I immediately thought she looked like a bi-racial child (black and white).

Could O.J. Simpson be this girl's father? She had her DNA tested on the Lopez show as she was questioning her parentage, thinking she was adopted. I read it showed she was of European descent and American Indian and that Kris is Dutch and Scottish.

The two families used to vacation together and the kids called O.J. "uncle" and Nicole "auntie." Kris is so amoral that it would not surprise anyone to learn she'd cheated on her husband and best friend! Maybe that is the real reason she and Robert Kardashian got divorced and Khloe learned this through the DNA testing that was done.

She calls her mother "Kris." She also has a bad temper with violent tendencies that she exhibits towards Scott Disick (father of her nephew) and acts out sexually and incestuously with her oldest sister, Kourtney. Kourtney is 31 while Scott is only 26.

The Kardashians are waaaay over-exposed and Ryan Secrest is one of the reasons tv is so horrible. I hope this show is cancelled along with the E Channel.

If you want to watch a good family comedy, tune in to "The Middle" on ABC with Patricia Heaton. It just started last September and the few episodes I've seen have been very good.
XXX

Belle Vernon, PA

#2 Jul 15, 2010
DNA wrote:
The Kardashians and Jenner are all so disgusting and fake. Watching them is like watching a trainwreck.
E had a program about them on yesterday. When Khloe was born, Kris was narrating and said she and Robert (OJ Simpsons friend and one of his lawyers) asked where she came from as she was so different looking.
Of course they showed a picture and I immediately thought she looked like a bi-racial child (black and white).
Could O.J. Simpson be this girl's father? She had her DNA tested on the Lopez show as she was questioning her parentage, thinking she was adopted. I read it showed she was of European descent and American Indian and that Kris is Dutch and Scottish.
The two families used to vacation together and the kids called O.J. "uncle" and Nicole "auntie." Kris is so amoral that it would not surprise anyone to learn she'd cheated on her husband and best friend! Maybe that is the real reason she and Robert Kardashian got divorced and Khloe learned this through the DNA testing that was done.
She calls her mother "Kris." She also has a bad temper with violent tendencies that she exhibits towards Scott Disick (father of her nephew) and acts out sexually and incestuously with her oldest sister, Kourtney. Kourtney is 31 while Scott is only 26.
The Kardashians are waaaay over-exposed and Ryan Secrest is one of the reasons tv is so horrible. I hope this show is cancelled along with the E Channel.
If you want to watch a good family comedy, tune in to "The Middle" on ABC with Patricia Heaton. It just started last September and the few episodes I've seen have been very good.
So Kim Kardashian becomes famous by releasing a sex tape with some singer nobody cares about, and she gets a reality show because of it?
If three idiotic blonde women sleep with Hugh Hefner, we give them a reality show?
The stars of "Pretty Wild" robbed houses, and they get a reality show?
We should not reward people who act like this. We should punish and condemn them.
Anonymous

Canton, PA

#3 Jul 22, 2010
the kardashians had a reality show before Kims sex tape came out! and she didint put it out there...they may be fake and you may not like them but they are famous, and they are famous because people do want to see how these people live in their reality shows. Kourtney and Khloe take Miami is fuunnyyy though!
XXX

Belle Vernon, PA

#4 Jul 27, 2010
flint wrote:
the kardashians had a reality show before Kims sex tape came out! and she didint put it out there...they may be fake and you may not like them but they are famous, and they are famous because people do want to see how these people live in their reality shows. Kourtney and Khloe take Miami is fuunnyyy though!
The Kim Kardashian-Ray J sex tape came out in 2006. I think the reality show premiered after that.
The part of "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" which I think is funniest? That people actually waste their time watching it.
Anonymous

Canton, PA

#5 Jul 27, 2010
XXX wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kim Kardashian-Ray J sex tape came out in 2006. I think the reality show premiered after that.
The part of "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" which I think is funniest? That people actually waste their time watching it.
I don't waste my time watching it.Im not defending them or anything i think it's wrong that they made a sex tape but I don't think they got a reality show because of it. And the tape came out in November 2007,the first season was in 2008.These reality shows dont come together over night,they take a long time to put together.And "Kourtney and Khloe take Miami" is funny.I dont like them personally but the show is funny..i didnt mean to offend you in anyway im not one to start fights..sorry :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glee Top 50 (Mar '15) Mar '15 mwk89 1
News "Glee" star Jane Lynch makes guest-appearance o... (Jun '13) Mar '15 BobM 2
News New Fox TV chiefs look for showmen to rescue ne... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Guido 1
News 'Looking' Star RaAol Castillo Reveals What It's... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Belle Sexton 4
News Aglow with Glee: Victoria's Corey Monteith can'... (Dec '14) Dec '14 LELA 1
Poll Glee is a xxxxx Name for a Television Show (Dec '14) Dec '14 Badolfor 1
News Jane Lynch & Wife Finalize Divorce (Oct '14) Oct '14 Baddabing 1
More from around the web