'Glee': 'As If We Never Said Goodbye' from 'Sunset Boulevard' sees Kurt back at McKinley

Apr 26, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Zap2it.com

While we're certainly enjoyed the introduction of the Warblers and Kurt's budding romance with Blaine on "Glee," it was wonderful to see Kurt back with his real family at McKinley High.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
rick

Lithonia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

Show becoming too gay-centric and using too many obscure songs. I was a huge fan but becoming more disinterested each week. Show should have let kurt remain at other school and deal with gay issue every so often not 90% of the time. While gay issues matter they don't affect all kids every week. Broaden the story lines and incorporate more popular music or the future of the show is in jepardy
SuziQ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

Ditto to Rick from Florida
TrishG

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

Wow, it's hard to believe that such thoughts are still free floating! I loved this weeks episode. I love the fact that Glee address homophobia by actually 'addressing' the issue. Why should it be okay that a student has to leave his/her school because they school does not have policies to address them. The fact that Glee wrote Kurt back into his public school is senting a message that more public schools need to protect those marginalized because of their differences. In fact the entire point of the show was that message, not just about the 'gay' parts. My daughter (8 yrs) and I watched the Warblers and Kurt's performances several times as we cried at the beauty of both moments. Perhaps both of you and more people with such thoughts need to take another look and realize that for many this is a reality and that the show handled it well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••