Discovery Paranormal

Ithaca, NY

#1 Apr 25, 2011
I am Michael Angley. I'm a paranormal investigator and look for truth in paranormal claims. We have done many investigations and I invite all of you to check out our evidence! My fellow investigators are: Peter Kanellis from Ghost Hunters of the Finger Lakes, Tammy Clark a well known Medium and also Nicole Berardi Wright a medium that was certified at Lillydale. I produce a television show called Discovery Paranormal. You can watch some of the episodes on-line. www.discoveryparanormal.org We use scientific means to capture and communicate with these entities. You can watch the shows and judge for yourself.

I just uploaded a new show at www.discoveryparanormal.org This investigation covers the 99th anniversary of the 1911 Lehigh Valley Train crash in Manchester NY. We started off at the trestle where the train went into the ravine, then one to the Round House where the train made its last stop. We captured some great evidence and also sad when a little girl calls out for her mommy and we captured it on camera and a digital recorder. http://michaelangley.com/files/Lehigh_Valley_...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ghost Hunters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are ghosts real? (Jul '13) May 1 shahid afridi 4
GhostCampers a new UK Business Apr 24 GhostCampers 1
News Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) Mar '15 Miss Tahree 189
Free Short Story Mar '15 scullars 1
kris williams receding hairline (Sep '10) Dec '14 haa 8
News Weston Hospital officially haunted, Ghost Hunte... (May '08) Nov '14 D G Davis Jr 45
Was the creepy man's face done by Sci Fi channe... (Oct '14) Oct '14 NerakEnolam13 1
More from around the web