Ghost Hunters Will Return To Former W...

Ghost Hunters Will Return To Former W.Va. Mental Hospital

There are 22 comments on the WPXI story from Jul 10, 2008, titled Ghost Hunters Will Return To Former W.Va. Mental Hospital. In it, WPXI reports that:

The hosts of the Sci Fi Channel's "Ghost Hunters" are coming back to West Virginia's most famous mental hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 08

Morganton, NC

#1 Jul 17, 2008
I love Ghost Hunters,,,
unaware

Davy, WV

#2 Jul 18, 2008
so when r they coming to wv? i would love to do something like that people have mentioned the old mann hospital saying that it is haunted and that they cant keep security guards. so i would like to investigate it just to see if its all true

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 18, 2008
They say it's haunted. Spooky.

Since: Jul 08

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 19, 2008
Is this true? If so when are they coming? My sons watch Ghost hunters all the time, they would flip knowing they were coming to WV.
unaware

Davy, WV

#5 Jul 21, 2008
i think that some people should get together or get something started on here to where we could go ourselves and investigate the old mann hospital one night but how would we go about it? some people are talking about an old prison to be haunted in west virginia where is it does anyone no. and no i dont no when they wil be here need to get a response fromshadow.
blm

Camp Creek, WV

#6 Jul 21, 2008
go to the GHOST HUNTERS web site thats where my son goes!
laura m

Snowshoe, WV

#7 Aug 20, 2008
I love the ghosthunters! I hope they come to WV soon!
zack robertson

Humble, TX

#8 Aug 24, 2008
michale hall is a ghost hunter he rocks
nikos- orthodox christian

Greece

#9 Aug 31, 2008
Blindfold and Scales

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2008
unaware wrote:
i think that some people should get together or get something started on here to where we could go ourselves and investigate the old mann hospital one night but how would we go about it? some people are talking about an old prison to be haunted in west virginia where is it does anyone no. and no i dont no when they wil be here need to get a response fromshadow.
The haunted prison in WV is in Moundsville. It used to be a State Penetentiary, but closed I think some 15 years ago. MTV has already done a special on it, and voted it in the top 5 of the scariest places they had ever filmed.
just wondering

United States

#11 Sep 16, 2008
Blindfold and Scales wrote:
<quoted text> The haunted prison in WV is in Moundsville. It used to be a State Penetentiary, but closed I think some 15 years ago. MTV has already done a special on it, and voted it in the top 5 of the scariest places they had ever filmed.
i saw that show, they left a kid on the dark in the "sugar shack" and he almowt lost it. Is Ghost Hunters going to Moundsville or back to Weston?
lady luck

Princeton, WV

#12 Sep 17, 2008
Is Man ARH supposed to be haunted?
ghostie

Gilbert, WV

#13 Sep 17, 2008
yea me and my cousin went to moundsville even in the middle of the day u can walk by some cells and it feels like something is standing there looking at you as u walk by, even when ur under the the walkways u can hear people walking over top of you all the time...we just didn't get to see any ghosties...and yes there is supposed to be a really aggressive spirit in the Man arh there was a couple security gaurds dumb enough to try and go in it...and apparently something either came after them or they just seen something that they didn't really couldn't cope with...either way me and my cuz would love to spend the night in there if they would let us...would be awsome, just to see if it really was haunted.
WhoKnows

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2008
unaware wrote:
The Prison is in Moundsville off of 8th Street, which runs off of Rt 2 North. It's great!!!
Candy O

Marietta, OH

#15 Oct 9, 2008
I have been there in the day on the tour and at night. Very cool place to investigate :) Ghost Hunters is coming to Huntington WV this fall..when I get the dates and location I'll post it on the forum :)
Happy Hauntings!

“Booze Junkie”

Since: Oct 08

Dundee, UK

#16 Oct 11, 2008
Candy O wrote:
I have been there in the day on the tour and at night. Very cool place to investigate :) Ghost Hunters is coming to Huntington WV this fall..when I get the dates and location I'll post it on the forum :)
Happy Hauntings!
Thanx!!
jackie

Mount Juliet, TN

#18 Nov 21, 2008
ghost hunters have become so fake.. You should check out the Ghost Adventures guys on the travel channel on Fridays
Tell the Truth

Danvers, MA

#19 Nov 22, 2008
jackie wrote:
ghost hunters have become so fake.. You should check out the Ghost Adventures guys on the travel channel on Fridays
Are you kidding?!?!

Ghost Hunters is the best----and definitely not fake.......

Ghost Adventures?!?! Not only are they fake----they are a complete cheap knock-off of Ghost Hunters......Plus every single time they see a piece of dust, they insist that it's an orb----they are so freakin' silly and ridiculous!!!!! Plus----that dude with the big muscles----what on earth is with that hair-do he's got going on??
Spunk Nutley

Gastonia, NC

#20 Nov 22, 2008
No such thing as ghosts. It's a myth, just like the "free market." lol
Corey

Beckley, WV

#21 Mar 31, 2009
unaware wrote:
The haunted prison is located in Moundsville. It was actually featured on the pilot episode of "Fear", a show on MTV that is similar to "Ghost Hunters".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ghost Hunters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haunted school (Oct '09) May 16 Cloe3787091 27
do you think kris williams is a hottie? (Jun '09) Mar '16 Alfonzo77 17
News Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) Dec '15 Stop Bush 192
what was the scariest ever on The Ghost Hunters... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Thomas 1
Ogre ghosts. (Oct '15) Oct '15 Mark 3
looking for members (Apr '13) Sep '15 WolfTactix 2
Paranormal Tracking Group. Looking to start or ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 WolfTactix 1
More from around the web