everyone wants to be a ghost hunter

everyone wants to be a ghost hunter

Posted in the Ghost Hunters Forum

lonnie

Tucson, AZ

#1 Nov 19, 2012
i get so tired as a 30 year paranormal investigator hearing about these shows on tv. one has to remember that these are reality shows none of it is real. me and my team have been investigating haunted sites when most of these tv ghost hunters were not born or still in diapers. and one day there on tv being these high paid celebrity ghost hunters. 60 percent is investigating the other40 percent is mabey just luck. we dont rule out any thing that we cant explain. as the old rule goes what we dont understand we destroy. these ghost hunters go to a location set up there gear and talk to ghosts, thats horse....x we spend weeks investigation a location just taking notes and gathering up information and debunking any natural reason before we go and set up equiptment. these people on tv are subcontracted to investigat a area to popularize that location to bring other paranormal teams in to investigate but these groups have to pay a fee to investigate. like the rolling hills asylum and these haunted prisons and such . sence these tv stars investigated these locations now people have to pay to go and spend a few hours there to investigate usually about 150 bucks per person. these tv star ghost hunters get a kick back on the amount of money that is brought in because there the ones that made this location popular. people are so dumb to believe what they see on tv and so on. its nothing more than a commericialized gimmic. me and my team have investigated thousands of locations and have investigated hundreds of private homes over the years and have had to break the news to a lot of these people that there place is not haunted. we have never frauded anyone at all and we have each and everyone in our group with some sort of degree in phycology or some sort of back ground in visual and audio licenses. we all have expierence in mediumship and we asol have a team of physics that have been trained for years on how to use this gift. if ghost hunting was that easy as it is on tv than everyone would be rich being a celebrity ghost hunter. these tv shows are a insult to us real paranormal investigators out there.

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#2 Dec 5, 2012
lonnie wrote:
i get so tired as a 30 year paranormal investigator hearing about these shows on tv. one has to remember that these are reality shows none of it is real. me and my team have been investigating haunted sites when most of these tv ghost hunters were not born or still in diapers. and one day there on tv being these high paid celebrity ghost hunters. 60 percent is investigating the other40 percent is mabey just luck. we dont rule out any thing that we cant explain. as the old rule goes what we dont understand we destroy. these ghost hunters go to a location set up there gear and talk to ghosts, thats horse....x we spend weeks investigation a location just taking notes and gathering up information and debunking any natural reason before we go and set up equiptment. these people on tv are subcontracted to investigat a area to popularize that location to bring other paranormal teams in to investigate but these groups have to pay a fee to investigate. like the rolling hills asylum and these haunted prisons and such . sence these tv stars investigated these locations now people have to pay to go and spend a few hours there to investigate usually about 150 bucks per person. these tv star ghost hunters get a kick back on the amount of money that is brought in because there the ones that made this location popular. people are so dumb to believe what they see on tv and so on. its nothing more than a commericialized gimmic. me and my team have investigated thousands of locations and have investigated hundreds of private homes over the years and have had to break the news to a lot of these people that there place is not haunted. we have never frauded anyone at all and we have each and everyone in our group with some sort of degree in phycology or some sort of back ground in visual and audio licenses. we all have expierence in mediumship and we asol have a team of physics that have been trained for years on how to use this gift. if ghost hunting was that easy as it is on tv than everyone would be rich being a celebrity ghost hunter. these tv shows are a insult to us real paranormal investigators out there.
Well i dont think so that tv programs show real things,they are just making programs and nothing is true except story
CHARLIE

Gastonia, NC

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Any one who decides to take up ghost hunting,is doing it for all the wrong reasons.They are either trying to prove life after death,or for some other nefarious reason.If you go through life with out the privilege of not experiencing the paranormal,you are really a sad case.For to see with your own eyes and mind,that there it is and i cannot prove a damn thing.Is cause for ridicule.You are not going to be able to record the paranormal in photos or video tape.Seeing is believing.That should be enough for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ghost Hunters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) Feb 3 Squatting Bull 202
Horton Mine Video Dec '16 Mamame 1
Scifi ghost hunters forums back in the day Nov '16 Clayman 1
haunted school (Oct '09) Oct '16 Cloe3787091 29
'Diversity' means chasing down White people Sep '16 67879jklk 1
Ghost Hunters Season 11 (Aug '16) Aug '16 RichPich 1
(www.Carder00.com )Carding GOLD and Rough Diam... (Jun '16) Jun '16 james1212 1
More from around the web