Patty Clark

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Have you ever investigated and haunted houses and inns in Saratoga Springs? It isn't only for the horse races....a lot went on there.

Maybe you could answer a question for me? I saw a UFO when I was 17 years old, with three other witnesss. I am now 57 and still remember the night like it was yesterday. My sister refuses to discuss the matter when I bring it up (it's like she has a block and is afraid). I still have dreams of UFO's. They seem so real to me and can give details of the dream when I wake up. Do you think I'm nuts?

Thanks,
Patty Clark

“I ROCK!!!”

Since: Jan 09

Joyzee, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Personally I don't think you're nuts, but maybe seeing what you want to see, or which looked like something it was not.

Saratoga Springs, NY has an airfield which opened in 1943, and not to mention a US Navy Support Unit as well. Considering those factors, especially the airfield, don't you think that is a possibility?

My personal saying is, "Always assume the normal when investigating the paranormal", that goes for UFO's too.

Have you ever noticed all UFO sightings are by either an airport or a military installation?
a lexis

Fort Pierce, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

cool gosts
Matt K

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

I don't think you're crazy at all. I grew up living by Saratoga Lake. One night around 1983, I was out getting fire wood. I saw what I can only explain as a low flying fireball fly from over the woods(from the direction of the Research Lab)going over my house toward the Lake. I dropped the firewood, and ran to the back of my house to the Lake. 10 second jaunt at best. It was gone by the time I got back there. It bothers me to this day that my parents didn't believe me. I was about 13 years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ghost Hunters Discussions

Search the Ghost Hunters Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
haunted school (Oct '09) Jun 30 i go to hmms 23
issues finding reliable ghost hunter Jun '14 Steven reynolds 1
Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) May '14 Velvet MJK 163
Anneliese Michel (Emily Rose) (Apr '11) May '14 Sol 7
Weston Hospital officially haunted, Ghost Hunte... (May '08) May '14 exorcist 44
PROOF Ghost Hunters is FAKE!!! (Apr '12) Feb '14 Vatican 3
Haunted memories of mcdonough , georgia (Jul '08) Feb '14 Anneliese 27
•••
•••
•••