are ghosts real?

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#2 Jul 1, 2013
CHARLIE B wrote:
From personal experience,i know for a fact that they do.The reason that ther is so much doubt is because the ghosts or wahtever you want to call them,are intelligent enough to say if there are tree people together,the ghost will let two or one person see it but not the third person see it.Ghost are old as time itself.Yet they know what a camera is and the so called voice recorders are.If they jnow that much now,they would have had that knowledge thousands of years ago,even befor those gadgets were invented.When you watch these so called ghost hunters its all for entertainment.A ghost experience is a personal meeting.
They are real.I don't think so that there is any doubt but the problem is that not every time we can see them.You are right that sometime if three people are there,they are showing there face to anyone or two maybe but not the third one.Mostly they are in empty houses,castles,old temples,etc.
charlieb

Gastonia, NC

#3 Sep 30, 2014
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
They are real.I don't think so that there is any doubt but the problem is that not every time we can see them.You are right that sometime if three people are there,they are showing there face to anyone or two maybe but not the third one.Mostly they are in empty houses,castles,old temples,etc.
As i have explained before.There are such things as a ghost.The house does not have to be empty to be haunted.I have posted my experiences with the super natural on this forum before.I will be 64 years old in about four months and i had a event or several events with the supernatural when i was sixteen years old.But i have not had anything happen in my life like the events that i had when i was sixteen.On one event the poltergeist let me and my sister see the event but would not let my brother-inlaw witness it.That tells me that whatever a ghost is has an intellgience about itself and the poltergeist has an self awareness.But as i and others on this forum know that the tv programs like taps and ghost hunters is just for entertainment only.When if fact that may be a serious sin that they they are doing,because the ghost or poltergeist was made by god hisself.Why?It is a question that will never be answerd but god knows what they are.They have a purpose and intent and intelligence, that god only knows. p.s if anyone wants to read my story google a haunted house by charles brooks. thank you
necromancer

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2015
Ghost are real and also the ghost series has nothing to do with ghost hunters,,tv shows,,that interact with the supernatural like talking,asking and receiving messages from the unknown world.
But anyway we the humanities are not alone,there are other dimensions unexplained phenomena that do really exist,but in our own eyes they are invisible.

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#5 May 1, 2015
necromancer wrote:
Ghost are real and also the ghost series has nothing to do with ghost hunters,,tv shows,,that interact with the supernatural like talking,asking and receiving messages from the unknown world.
But anyway we the humanities are not alone,there are other dimensions unexplained phenomena that do really exist,but in our own eyes they are invisible.
This.You are absolutely spot on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ghost Hunters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted or possessed items Mar '18 ghostcollector21 1
JHU/CTY: English Spectres (Dialysis) & Library-... Mar '18 Abishai100 1
Missing Episode?? Jan '18 Corey777 1
haunted school (Oct '09) Jan '18 student at hmms 30
The Electromagnetism of Ghost's Existence Jan '18 John 1
Haunted Terminology Dec '17 KKran80 1
Evp software (Sep '17) Sep '17 Frustrated mf 1