Ice Princess Memories// Anyone know h...

Ice Princess Memories// Anyone know how to put together vid footage....

Posted in the General Hospital Forum

Joanna Davis

Canada

#1 Aug 22, 2008
So call me a sentimental sap, but my favorite GH memories have been of who I affectionately refer to as the Four Musketeers; Luke and Laura, Scorpio and O'Reilly.(Ice Princess saga of 81). I'm getting together a video collection of that magical time, thanks to some very generous GH fans! BRAVO!!!!

Now, does anyone know the fine art of putting together vid footage? I have this LOVELY idea for a tribute of the five most formidable ladies in Robert Scorpio's life, and play those lovely,heart melting scenes to Celine Dion's version of "Because you Love Me." Something Robert/Tristan would do for them, in an ultra nostalgic mood. And he does have those moments.

In order of Appearance:

1). "O'Reilly"/ Billie Hayes, from New Year's 84 memory to death
2. "Tiffany" / Sharon Wyatt, from Cassidine Island till...
3. "Holly" / Emma Samms, from their courtship to breakup.

4. " Anna" / Fiona Hughes; From her first date with Robert to current.

5. "Robin"/ Kimberly McCullough (I had a teacher by that name) from her first show to now.

I would LOVE to put together something to pay tribute to these formidable women, but I am a technical wash out. SO, if you are a gh fan with lots of footage you could lend to the cause, and you'd like to collaborate on this labor of love, I look forward to hearing/ reading from you.

THANKS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

General Hospital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Monaco shines light on daytime with 'Dirty Soap' (Sep '11) Sep 13 Uncle SamLee 2
News 'General Hospital' spoilers: Rebecca Budig's ch... Jul '17 ERIC 9
News 'General Hospital' Spoilers For March 27-31: So... Jul '17 ERIC 4
News 'General Hospital' stars reunite for charity co... Apr '17 ERIC 11
News Sebastian Roche Talks About His Role in HBO's T... (Jan '17) Mar '17 ERIC 60
News Pop Star Fantasy! Rick Springfield Stripped Dow... (Jan '17) Jan '17 ERIC 19
News Joseph Mascolo, Stefano DeMira From - Days of O... (Dec '16) Dec '16 ERIC 5
More from around the web