General Hospital vet signs on to Fringe

General Hospital vet signs on to Fringe

There are 7 comments on the TV Guide story from Oct 22, 2009, titled General Hospital vet signs on to Fringe. In it, TV Guide reports that:

Sebastian Roch has been cast in a recurring role on Fringe , TVGuide.com has confirmed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Guide.

Nexus

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2009
Wow. I'm disappointed. I was looking forward to seeing Thomas Kretschmann ! Maybe he can come back for a different role since hardly anyone I know recognized him !!
amw

Stamford, CT

#3 Jul 22, 2014
Who is lucy with
dmw

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2014
The person behind Patrick accident reveal
amw

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Aug 11, 2014
Nathan talk with Levi
dmw

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Aug 14, 2014
Levi n his partner took Lulu n Maxie
dmw

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2014
Ava n Kiki talk
dmw

United States

#8 Sep 22, 2014
Ava try to leave town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

General Hospital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News General Hospital: Tyler Christopher Not Returni... Jan 7 ERIC 7
Discotheque - Trip the Light Fantastic - Mind C... Nov '17 PosPrinter Tech 1
News Monaco shines light on daytime with 'Dirty Soap' (Sep '11) Sep '17 Uncle SamLee 2
News 'General Hospital' spoilers: Rebecca Budig's ch... (Jul '17) Jul '17 ERIC 9
News 'General Hospital' Spoilers For March 27-31: So... (Jul '17) Jul '17 ERIC 4
News 'General Hospital' stars reunite for charity co... (Apr '17) Apr '17 ERIC 11
News Sebastian Roche Talks About His Role in HBO's T... (Jan '17) Mar '17 ERIC 60
More from around the web