"General Hospital" Actress Arrested f...

"General Hospital" Actress Arrested for DUI

There are 4 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Sep 11, 2007, titled "General Hospital" Actress Arrested for DUI. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

Actress Kirsten Storms has been arrested for investigation of driving under the influence of alcohol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

FED UP

San Jose, CA

#1 Sep 14, 2007
I hope they also charged her for tossing a lit cigarette from the car. That is just as dangerous as drunk driving. But since she is rich and an actress, she will probably only get probation, if that.
Enlighten Me

Sacramento, CA

#2 Sep 14, 2007
General Hospital is STILL on???
That show is OLD!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 07

Modesto, CA

#3 Sep 14, 2007
Maxie Maxie...still trying to screw up your life...
luonny fan

Brentwood, TN

#4 Dec 15, 2007
Enlighten Me wrote:
General Hospital is STILL on???
That show is OLD!!!!!!!!!!
yeh ok. you needa watch it so yehh. its not old, its actually getting better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

General Hospital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News General Hospital: Tyler Christopher Not Returni... Jan '18 ERIC 7
Discotheque - Trip the Light Fantastic - Mind C... Nov '17 PosPrinter Tech 1
News Monaco shines light on daytime with 'Dirty Soap' (Sep '11) Sep '17 Uncle SamLee 2
News 'General Hospital' spoilers: Rebecca Budig's ch... (Jul '17) Jul '17 ERIC 9
News 'General Hospital' Spoilers For March 27-31: So... (Jul '17) Jul '17 ERIC 4
News 'General Hospital' stars reunite for charity co... (Apr '17) Apr '17 ERIC 11
News Sebastian Roche Talks About His Role in HBO's T... (Jan '17) Mar '17 ERIC 60
More from around the web