Steve Burton: Another 'General Hospital' Star Walking?

Sep 16, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: About.com

There are strong rumors that Steve Burton may be leaving General Hospital , but at the moment it seems that he's only looking for some time off.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Aug 8, 2011
Kittie01

Onawa, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Judged:

God i hope he isnt leaving for good idc if hes just takeing time off but plz not for good!

“Gotta Love the Beagle! ”

Since: May 07

princeton wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Judged:

Let him have a nice vacation with his wife and kids, you know, gunshot, coma, something he can have a good time with but PLEASE dont leave Steve, YOU make the show worthwhile!!!!
If Steve and Maurice leave Im outta here,
no watchey
no morey
lol
lizzie

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2008

Judged:

I think that the show should have Sonny meet his demise due to his seeking revenge for Kate's shooting. I have enjoyed watching him on the soap but, I think his character is ready to self destruct and there are no other alternatives. However, I do not want it to be Jason who kills him. Also, Jason should leave the mob to be a husband and a dad to Elizabeth and her 2 sons. I truly believe his character has a great chance at starting a new life. I think he and Spinelli should become private detectives instead of mobsters... If Jason leaves I will probably stop watching..
Myrilin

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

Judged:

Just wanna know why the show got over so abruptly...want to know if it'l come back on air or not when will be able to see it...
Anyway i think Steve Burton is the main reason why most of the people watch the show ..he musnt leave...
Hope the show is on air soon...
annie canada

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

Judged:

Steve has worked plenty and deserves a break(not a long one) just long enough to recharge his batteries. They can do alot with his character if he wants to leave the mob. He could always be a spy like anna devane. His character is never at be at rest it would be too boring. But if they could have him stay with Liz it would bring her into the limelite and bring out the adventerous woman she is.They should be able to bring someone together and keep them together, let them be the first.
regina

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Judged:

i think that they should give jason some time for a short vacation if he wants one. However they cannot let him leave. the show would not be worth watching if jason was not on it. he makes the show. he has the look, character and charisma the show needs. i only wish they could find him a partner.
Shayla

Albemarle, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

He just keeps getting better looking with age!
Hi there

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Oh NO... he is One Fine Lookin' Individual!...lol
dmw

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Judged:

Shayla wrote:
He just keeps getting better looking with age!
I agree. He still like he in his teen. I wonder what his secret. I hope he dont leave.
anon

Albemarle, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Say it ain't so!!!!!!! I've been a fan of GH since the late 70's. They let Luke take time off and come back. Let Jason take some quality time off!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••