Microsites help Hallmark Channel attr...

Microsites help Hallmark Channel attract viewers, advertisers

There are 5 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Dec 3, 2007, titled Microsites help Hallmark Channel attract viewers, advertisers. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

“That aspect really plays off this particular film”

Hallmark Cards, through its plethora of products, has always been about making connections between people, and that is no less true for the cable channel bearing its name.

Toward that connections goal, the Hallmark Channel, owned by Crown Media Holdings Inc., which in turn is controlled by Hallmark Cards, on Monday launched one in a series of new 'microsites' on www.hallmark channel.com. The Weblets, subsites of the main Hallmark Channel site, are designed to get current viewers more engaged with content offered on the channel, and attract new viewers and advertisers. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

Nancy

AOL

#1 Jan 2, 2008
I am so pleased the Halmark channel has brought "Touched by an angel" back for 2008! I just wish there were more episodes back to back.
debby

Hillsboro, OR

#2 Feb 16, 2008
iam also glad you brought 7th heaven and toched by angel back
Finesse

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2008
when are you comming out with the new season.
Tammy

Springfield, IL

#4 Mar 22, 2008
I really enjoy Little House. I also enjoy 7th Heaven. Are they going to remain on?
spicie

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Jul 28, 2008
I enjoy everything that you offer. Thank you for good family enjoyment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

General Hospital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'General Hospital' speculation: Is Griffin real... Apr 29 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Tracy Fires Dr.... Apr 29 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Does Tracy Have... Mar '16 just me 2
News People 1 hour ago 12:03 p.m.'Punky Brewster' pa... Feb '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Carly Panics, R... Feb '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Tracy Poisoned ... Feb '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 2
Help! Need to pinpoint old episode of GH Feb '16 charley 1
More from around the web