Gene Simmons promises high-impact Boo...

Gene Simmons promises high-impact Boom from Kiss

There are 11 comments on the Canada.com story from Sep 17, 2009, titled Gene Simmons promises high-impact Boom from Kiss. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Gene Simmons says Kiss fans can expect to see "new outfits, a brand new stage and millions more put into it" when the group begins its Kiss Alive 35 tour to promote Sonic Boom , the band's first new album in 11 years, on Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

jojo

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2009
lol

“I Speak My Mind...”

Since: Mar 09

OKC

#2 Sep 19, 2009
Gene Simmons is such a whore! Praise the almighty dollar! I used to be a KISS fan in the early 70's when it was cool...I tried to like them again and again. Now I'm just embarrassed by them. I'm sure they'll make millions, heh! I bet ticket prices are ridiculous!
KILLER KISS FAN

Vancouver, WA

#3 Sep 19, 2009
I really don't give a crap what other people think or say about me liking KISS. What matters the most is that i'm into KISS and i like KISS. So all you KISS haters and KISS bashers can go fu** off.

“I Speak My Mind...”

OKC

#4 Sep 20, 2009
Hahaha $$$ucker!!
KILLER KISS FAN

Vancouver, WA

#5 Sep 22, 2009
Ziggy-Behind Enemy Lines wrote:
Hahaha $$$ucker!!
You know what Ziggy-Behind Enemy Lines you can just go fu** your self.

“I Speak My Mind...”

OKC

#6 Sep 25, 2009
KILLER KISS FAN wrote:
<quoted text> You know what Ziggy-Behind Enemy Lines you can just go fu** your self.
Hahaha that's a mature response. At least Gene $immon$ won't be fu**ing me!
KILLER KISS FAN

Vancouver, WA

#7 Sep 26, 2009
Ziggy-Behind Enemy Lines wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha that's a mature response. At least Gene $immon$ won't be fu**ing me!
Yahh, You might not like KISS or Gene Simmons at all, but you don't need to take out your anger on me. So i'm going to be the bigger man and take the hight rod and i leve it at that.
SCOTT

North Bergen, NJ

#9 Oct 5, 2009
ziggy is cooler than us
SCOTT

North Bergen, NJ

#10 Oct 5, 2009
jerkoff

Since: Nov 10

Sydney, Australia

#11 Dec 13, 2010
Good on ya Gene
erad

Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine

#12 Apr 19, 2012
jewels

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gene Simmons Family Jewels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gene Simmons nude (Sep '12) Dec '12 btw 2
News See Gene Simmons & Shannon Tweed on Their Weddi... (Oct '11) Oct '11 terrry 2
News Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed will tie the kno... (Sep '11) Oct '11 Old Sam 3
News Gene Simmons, Shannon Tweed tie the knot (Oct '11) Oct '11 Signed Murray 1
News Gene Simmons - Gene Simmons Sets Wedding Date (Sep '11) Sep '11 Smurfette 3
News Video - Nick Simmons: Gene Simmons not Performi... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Len is Disgusted 1
News Gene Simmons of Kiss to wed longtime girlfr... (Sep '11) Sep '11 emerals 4
More from around the web