Jennifer Lopez Denies Engagement Rumours but Flashes Diamond Ring

Jun 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: International Business Times

Singer and actress Jennifer Lopez reacted angrily to rumours about her supposed engagement to 25 year old boyfriend Casper Smart.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 11, 2012
Rb RECORDS

Beograd, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

SERBIAN LANGUAGE.
Jojjj...mislim da FBI govori da sam prevarant. Policija moze gadno da me savata. Jojjj...ako to nije istina onda cu postati milioner. Trenutno se resavaju mnoge stvari. Ovde sam svasta pisao ali...Pozdrav za J.Lo i sve fanove.
Ako ne zavrsim u zatvoru onda imam da ispricam nesto vezano za J.Lo. Pozdrav iz paranormalne Srbije...shvatite nas.
Jane

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

That is an engagement ring on JLo's hand. She is lying and saying it isn't because she wants the divorce with Marc Anthony to go through first. This woman is sick and has a problem with men. Daddy must have neglected her growing up. This 25 year old kid is not the answer and she is making another mistake as usual. She used Marc Anthony and married him because Ben Aflec called off the wedding. So she jumped into the married arms of Marc Anthony. Marc gets what he gets for hurting Daynara Torres who has class.
Drew

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

How would you know Jane, you are a sad old woman in a dirty apartment complex who lives among rats and roaches, quit lying and start taking those meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Game Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candace Benson, 22, is a student at Montgomery ... Aug 25 Moniyah 1
Alison Sweeney to say goodbye to 'Days' (Jan '14) Aug 25 amw 29
Mom fights against child heat stroke Aug 19 Dorothea Knight 1
Alison Sweeney Blogs: Jillian Michaels Is Tough... (Jan '13) Aug 18 amwi 43
Dozens of ill Keith Urban fans treated at conce... Jul 29 Likker Holder 1
Fitchburg woman to sing with Keith Urban Jul '14 Crazy Mike 2
J-Lo's 45th Birthday Bash Brought Out the Stars Jul '14 Rb RECORDS 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000