Jessica is now part of Idol's Top 3

Jessica is now part of Idol's Top 3

There are 223 comments on the ABS-CBN News story from May 10, 2012, titled Jessica is now part of Idol's Top 3. In it, ABS-CBN News reports that:

MANILA, Philippines Staying true to the vow she made in her memorable performance of "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going," Jessica Sanchez is staying as she made it to the Top 3 of "American Idol" on Thursday night .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABS-CBN News.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Dog bless America ”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#231 May 29, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
And you go to prison for the rest of your life.
Well Donald sad to say its now 2311 and he did not show up at my house as he said sooooooooooo many times he would - so i guess no holes and no prison Bwhahahahahahaha -its ok dont cry sooner or later someone will kill me -but we all gotta die sometime -for any of you loons that thought he was ever in the philippines duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -i know when he travels how do you think i got his passport # bwhahahahahahahahahah.
Anonymous

Doha, Qatar

#233 Jun 2, 2012
it is good, because she is already an established star in the field. i like her performance.
http://kimkardashiantapenews.com/
Colonel Ingus is Fake

Burnaby, Canada

#234 Jun 2, 2012
Yeahh right! Colonel Ingus and Aussiepignoy are one stupid braincells in this topix!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Game Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alec Baldwin to host revived 'Match Game' on AB... Apr 28 rshyujtyuikj 1
News 'I didn't think The Chase would work' Apr 14 Hatethechaseaus 1
News Kelly Clarkson's Daughter River Rose Waves An A... Apr 13 Faloola Chong 1
News Top Story'American Idol' crowns 15th and final ... Apr 9 Fact Checker 6
News Kelly Clarkson's Daughter Takes Epic Easter Pic... Apr '16 Faloola Chong 1
News The Clean Cut: David Archuleta performs 'Don't ... Apr '16 GRM 1
News The Clean Cut: David Archuleta p... Mar '16 Djafan 1
More from around the web