Outrage over Amazing Race tasks in Vi...

Outrage over Amazing Race tasks in Vietnam ignores that this is nothing new

There are 1 comment on the Reality Blurred story from Mar 21, 2013, titled Outrage over Amazing Race tasks in Vietnam ignores that this is nothing new. In it, Reality Blurred reports that:

The Amazing Race returned to Vietnam on Sunday's episode, but a task and the location of a clue box have generated some controversy, though really, it's nothing new for the race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reality Blurred.

GenerationIgnora nt

Pottstown, PA

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Ignorant Hollywood execs are bad enough. The niave kiddie contestants enabled them. The North Vietnamee arrogance interjected 40 year old histoy and propaganda into an entertainment show although at least they can remember a little bit of history no matter corrupt it is.

I can even handle the propaganda from the North Vietnamese. But there's your typical propaganda then there's a flat out insult. They sure as heck will take our dollars. When the North Vietnamese saw they could make money and propaganda statements at the sametime they jumped.

Who is worse. The ignorant producers not calling out the communists on their condition or a clueless and niave generation of contestants swaying to the "music"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Game Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside the Beltway: Pat Sajak to celebrities: MYOB 21 hr mr gleeble 2
News Arkansan on American Idol; Deception debuts Mar 11 job 1
News E! ends Ryan Seacrest misconduct investigation,... Feb 26 Kev 1
News 'View' star Joy Behar says Vice President Mike ... Feb 20 Mohinder 1
News Excerpts From Trump's Interview With The Times Jan '18 unamerican trumpet 2
News Could Nikki Sixx be the Third a oeAmerican Idol... (Jul '17) Jan '18 fogsweptglade 2
News Kelly Clarkson: Fame is tough (Feb '15) Jan '18 True Dat 4