Who won 'Celebrity Apprentice'? Clay ...

Who won 'Celebrity Apprentice'? Clay Aiken or Arsenio Hall?

There are 5 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from May 20, 2012, titled Who won 'Celebrity Apprentice'? Clay Aiken or Arsenio Hall?. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Donald Trump's fifth rendition of "Celebrity Apprentice" featured its fair share of fireworks, including Lisa Lampanelli's histrionics, Aubrey O'Day's narcissism, Dayana Mendoza's battles with seemingly every other woman on the show and 110 percent of Lou Ferrigno's muscles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Just Wondering

Albemarle, NC

#1 May 21, 2012
Clay should have won!!!!!! Does the Trumpster have something against the gay community??????????
Me here

Fordland, MO

#2 May 21, 2012
Agreed - Clay Aiken deserved to win. He not only earned almost twice as much money but he had a much better performance. It makes you wonder if this one was not decided ahead of time. Not fair at all. I have always watched the show but this one was a total turnoff. Nothing at all against Arsenio Hall. Like the guy. He just did not deserve to win this one.
mshen764

United States

#3 May 24, 2012
Glad Mr. Hall is back. If he had lost y'all would have said he had something against the black ppl. So either way Mr. Trump couldn't win.
barb

Halifax, Canada

#4 Jun 1, 2012
I have no idea who Arsenio Hall is and it doesn't really matter , only to the charities, who won....but one thing I do know after watching this show for the entire season(I have to get a life...LOL)7 is that Mr Hall didn't even deserve to BE in the finals. He seemed ok(not particularly energetic or funny) but he did nothing on the show to warrent him being in the finals...except beg for a job and take credit for his team's work...he couldn't even raise money from all the names he kept dropping.Penn, Adam, Clay and yes,even Aubrey(hard worker but nutso), all earned a right to be in the final show.I don't think you can cry "discrimination" here but it sure looks like you can call"fix".
Lola

Branson, MO

#5 Jun 1, 2012
I think Clay should have won since he raised the most money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Game Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve Harvey under fire for mocking Asian men Jan 16 Krill 6
News Kelly Clarkson Ends 2016 with 'Hamilton' Jan 9 John Kenney Lying... 4
News Kirkpatrick family to appear on 'Family Feud' (Nov '14) Dec '16 Catchup 7
News Kelly Clarkson steps out with her fashionable f... Dec '16 Faloola Chong 1
News Kelly Clarkson kisses daughter River Rose in fr... Dec '16 Faloola Chong 1
News Kelly Clarkson's 10 Greatest Performances Oct '16 John Kenney Lying... 1
News Kelly Clarkson reveals 'insulting' assumptions ... Oct '16 John Kenney Lying... 1
More from around the web