Aretha Franklin wants to be on 'Idol'

Aretha Franklin wants to be on 'Idol'

There are 5 comments on the Click Orlando story from Jul 15, 2012, titled Aretha Franklin wants to be on 'Idol'. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

"American Idol" lost two stars this week when judges Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez announced they would not be returning next season, but the hit Fox show could gain itself The Queen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

“..the Clinton Foundation....”

Since: Jun 08

..gift that keeps on giving...

#1 Jul 16, 2012
I have an idea. Instead of sweating who to put on to replace the "stars" who bail, just cancel this POS show entirely.
tommorrow

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Old Sam wrote:
I have an idea. Instead of sweating who to put on to replace the "stars" who bail, just cancel this POS show entirely.
might work
ima hoosier

Evanston, IL

#3 Jul 19, 2012
that kathie gifford needs to shut her mouth about what or where aretha franklin performs. i think aretha would be a tremendous asset for the idol show.
what what

Arlington, TX

#4 Jul 23, 2012
A joke.

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

#5 Jul 23, 2012
Who is she?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Game Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kelly Clarkson Seen for the First Time Since We... Jun 11 Faloola Chong 1
News Donald Trump 'is a man-baby' according to ex-Da... May '16 trump ziotard univ 4
News 'American Digger': Chicago Cops Bust Ric Savage (May '12) May '16 Capt Steven C Borsse 8
News Alec Baldwin to host revived 'Match Game' on AB... Apr '16 rshyujtyuikj 1
News 'I didn't think The Chase would work' Apr '16 Hatethechaseaus 1
News Kelly Clarkson's Daughter River Rose Waves An A... Apr '16 Faloola Chong 1
News Top Story'American Idol' crowns 15th and final ... Apr '16 Fact Checker 6
More from around the web