Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Nov 1, 2011 Full story: About.com 30

The fairy tale romance and marriage of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston ended in a divorce.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
matthew zip 75754

Bedford, TX

#1 Nov 1, 2011
hello
Informed Source

New Castle, PA

#2 Nov 1, 2011
hello
matthew zip 75754

Bedford, TX

#3 Nov 1, 2011
hope your a well informed source
matthew zip 75754

Bedford, TX

#4 Nov 1, 2011
matthew zip 75754 wrote:
hope your a well informed source
sorry didn't mean to offend you . bye
Informed Source

New Castle, PA

#5 Nov 2, 2011
matthew zip 75754 wrote:
<quoted text> sorry didn't mean to offend you . bye
Not offended at all....just didn't know how to reply..lol
matthew zip 75754

Carson, CA

#6 Nov 3, 2011
Informed Source wrote:
<quoted text> Not offended at all....just didn't know how to reply..lol
oh..
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#7 Nov 3, 2011
Separation and Divorce Timeline:

10/02/05: The divorce of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston was finalized on October 2, 2005. Their 10,000+ square foot Beverly Hills home has been placed on the market for $28 million. The home was designed by Wallace Neff for actor Fredric March in the 1930s.(Over priced much? Took months to sell this house, which held up things, imo.)

Source: ABC News.
08/22/05: Citing irreconcilable differences, dissolution papers were filed with a Los Angeles court by the couple on August 19, 2005. The court documents note that Jennifer Aniston's maiden name will be restored.

In the midst of the divorce rumors, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie had been romantically linked for several months.(Was it because the house took
forever to be sold, and that prolonged the finalization of the divorce?)

04/14/05: Blaming her unhappy childhood for the problems in her own marriage to Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston also admitted that her negative attitude played a role in the breakdown of their marriage.

****Negative attitude, being the key word, in my
mind**** and maybe THAT is the reason that
to this very day: November 3rd, 2011 Jen is
single and certainly searching and searching
for a relationship that meets her expectations???
perhaps.

Old boring story that has become
rather silly, actually, imo.
matthew zip 75754

Rockwall, TX

#8 Nov 3, 2011
just so everyone knows. I was set up at a school were I worked for something I didn't do, I live in a small town in benwheeler tx. and everyone one knows everyone so my reputation is real bad and I didn't do anything wrong to begain with., also it was an undercover cop that was to blame but the cops are covering his tracks and pointing finger at me.. i am about to cut my rist cause i cant get any help. everyone in town will back the cops before me even thow they are in the wrong. on top of all that i lost ever thing i have, i dont have a reason to live any more. so if you see matthew mcwhorter in the news for canton tx this is the real store.
Informed Source

New Castle, PA

#9 Nov 3, 2011
matthew zip 75754 wrote:
just so everyone knows. I was set up at a school were I worked for something I didn't do, I live in a small town in benwheeler tx. and everyone one knows everyone so my reputation is real bad and I didn't do anything wrong to begain with., also it was an undercover cop that was to blame but the cops are covering his tracks and pointing finger at me.. i am about to cut my rist cause i cant get any help. everyone in town will back the cops before me even thow they are in the wrong. on top of all that i lost ever thing i have, i dont have a reason to live any more. so if you see matthew mcwhorter in the news for canton tx this is the real store.
Can you go and talk to your pastor or maybe a close family member? Do not harm your self. Life is a gift from God.
matthew zip 75754

Rockwall, TX

#10 Nov 3, 2011
Informed Source wrote:
<quoted text>Can you go and talk to your pastor or maybe a close family member? Do not harm your self. Life is a gift from God.
no everone seems to know everyone here pastrs and all. i dont realy trust anyone here. ill give it to god. thank god for the dreams and visons he gave me.
matthew zip 75754

Rockwall, TX

#11 Nov 3, 2011
Informed Source wrote:
<quoted text>Can you go and talk to your pastor or maybe a close family member? Do not harm your self. Life is a gift from God.
i did go talk with brother a little while ago. im sorry to bother anyone on this site. im just backed into a corner and everone keeps trying to hurt me.
Informed Source

New Castle, PA

#12 Nov 3, 2011
matthew zip 75754 wrote:
<quoted text> no everone seems to know everyone here pastrs and all. i dont realy trust anyone here. ill give it to god. thank god for the dreams and visons he gave me.
Do you have family in that town? How old are you/
Informed Source

New Castle, PA

#13 Nov 3, 2011
How is everyone trying to hurt you? And what did your brother have to say? What is your age??
matthew zip 75754

Rockwall, TX

#14 Nov 3, 2011
Informed Source wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have family in that town? How old are you/
im in my thirtys. i good i taked to an officer a few ago. he helped me some and gave me a number to call for help. ill be fine i promise. I won't do anything stuped.
matthew zip 75754

Rockwall, TX

#15 Nov 3, 2011
Informed Source wrote:
How is everyone trying to hurt you? And what did your brother have to say? What is your age??
im in my thirtys. he said jesus didn't do anything wrong and he still carried his cross so I must keep carrying mine as well.
Informed Source

New Castle, PA

#16 Nov 3, 2011
Sounds good....
matthew zip 75754

Rockwall, TX

#17 Nov 3, 2011
Informed Source wrote:
there hurting me in everyway possible, they havent tryed to hit me yet but I don't think that's to far away thow.
matthew zip 75754

Rockwall, TX

#18 Nov 3, 2011
matthew zip 75754 wrote:
<quoted text> there hurting me in everyway possible, they havent tryed to hit me yet but I don't think that's to far away thow.
this is the government doing this and there the one's that set me up, and if there willing to do that there isn't no telling what els they will do.
matthew zip 75754

Rockwall, TX

#19 Nov 3, 2011
Informed Source wrote:
Sounds good....
im sorry for bothering you. and thank you for your help and concern it means a lot to me, thank you.
Informed Source

New Castle, PA

#20 Nov 3, 2011
your welcome....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friends Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof Even Jennifer Aniston's Friends Have No I... 10 hr Benny 1
Louis Vuitton handbag on last episode of Friends (Jul '06) Nov 20 Sss421093 21
Lisa Kudrow Explains Why Actors Should Push for... Nov 6 Guido 1
Jennifer Aniston Baby Rumor Fun Oct '14 Big mike 2
Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston got engaged... Oct '14 ssookkaa 3
How Chelsea Handler said goodbye Aug '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Jennifer Aniston Rocks Fishtail Braid in New In... Aug '14 Big mike 2

Friends People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE