Connie Britton on being a single moth...

Connie Britton on being a single mother: I have no sex life

There are 1 comment on the WABC 7 story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Connie Britton on being a single mother: I have no sex life. In it, WABC 7 reports that:

Connie Britton has no regrets about becoming a single mother, but the actress does lament that she doesn't have a sex life anymore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WABC 7.

seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

#1 Jun 19, 2012
A single mother either has sex at home with her children fitfully sleeping in adjacent rooms. Or she hires a babysitter, gives her children some pretext for going out, and has sex at his place in the early evening. She then risks having her cellphone go off just as she's about to climax. She has to stop and answer it, because it might be the babysitter reporting some problem with the kids and calling for help.

Either way is stressfully far from any ideal. So it is common for polite middle class single moms not to have sex until their kids are teens who can be trusted to go out on Friday or Saturday evening. All this is part of the story that married people have more sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friday Night Lights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBC's Aquarius Has David Duchovny As a Sixties ... Jun '15 Tano 1
News Connie Britton Cast as Lead in Nashville (Mar '12) Mar '12 newshound 1
News Kitsch 'Bribe' Case In Bali - " Indon Exec (Mar '12) Mar '12 brilliant 2
News Brian T. Jaynes Releases Third Humans Versus Zo... (Oct '11) Nov '11 James 2
News 'The Lying Game' Recap: Best of 'Sex, Lies and ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 darci 1
News Emmy Awards Live Coverage (Sep '11) Sep '11 morons united 1
News Emmy Awards Special Tribute To '68 Comeback Spe... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Any 16
More from around the web