Brian T. Jaynes Releases Third Humans...

Brian T. Jaynes Releases Third Humans Versus Zombies Trailer

There are 2 comments on the DreadCentrol.com story from Oct 15, 2011, titled Brian T. Jaynes Releases Third Humans Versus Zombies Trailer. In it, DreadCentrol.com reports that:

When we first heard about Brian T. Jaynes' undead epic Humans Versus Zombies , the filmmaker promised he'd be releasing three trailers for the flick, and although quite a bit of time has elapsed since Trailer #2 hit the Net, we're happy to announce Trailer #3 has finally debuted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DreadCentrol.com.

Pitt Gal

United States

#1 Oct 15, 2011
Lots of Trailors, but no movie.... The saps in Pittsburg gave these people alot of money and what happened? The "movie people" spent some of the money at some local restaurants and hotels, but then what??? I wish the people that allocated this money had "given it" to some of the local businesses in town in order to promote area business. I noticed alot of empty buildings in downtown Pittsburg as I drove through and a furniture store going out of business. Where are the people from Main Street and the Chamber of Commerce in Pittsburg and what are they doing to keep this town from dying? I've seen little done to promote Pittsburg.
James

Ore City, TX

#2 Nov 1, 2011
And.......you wonder why downtown Pittsburg is dying???? The City, The Chamber of Commerce and Main Street all invest in the wrong things. Look at Mount Pleasant and Winnsboro. They are growing while Pittsburg is slowly dying. They have busy downtown areas. These entities need to start doing things that actually promote the entire town instead of just pushing the committee leaders personal agenda's. Take the small town politics out of the committies before you kill the town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friday Night Lights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First lady to laud school counselors in final p... Jan '17 Dr Wu 1
News The Really Weird Things Breaking Bad Fans Have ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 wichita-rick 2
News NBC's Aquarius Has David Duchovny As a Sixties ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Tano 1
News Connie Britton on being a single mother: I have... (Jun '12) Jun '12 seymour 1
News Connie Britton Cast as Lead in Nashville (Mar '12) Mar '12 newshound 1
News Kitsch 'Bribe' Case In Bali - " Indon Exec (Mar '12) Mar '12 brilliant 2
News 'The Lying Game' Recap: Best of 'Sex, Lies and ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 darci 1
More from around the web