Charles S. Dutton cast in FX's 'Powers'

Charles S. Dutton cast in FX's 'Powers'

There are 1 comment on the Digital Spy story from May 7, 2011, titled Charles S. Dutton cast in FX's 'Powers'. In it, Digital Spy reports that:

FX have announced the first casting for their adaptation of the Image Comics series Powers .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digital Spy.

JOanie

East Elmhurst, NY

#1 May 12, 2011
Wasn't this show already done? OH YA! It was called Heroes or The Cape. FX Is wayyyy behind the trend. THey better think long and hard before going to series.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friday Night Lights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First lady to laud school counselors in final p... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Dr Wu 1
News The Really Weird Things Breaking Bad Fans Have ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 wichita-rick 2
News NBC's Aquarius Has David Duchovny As a Sixties ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Tano 1
News Connie Britton on being a single mother: I have... (Jun '12) Jun '12 seymour 1
News Connie Britton Cast as Lead in Nashville (Mar '12) Mar '12 newshound 1
News Kitsch 'Bribe' Case In Bali - " Indon Exec (Mar '12) Mar '12 brilliant 2
News Brian T. Jaynes Releases Third Humans Versus Zo... (Oct '11) Nov '11 James 2
More from around the web