Bundchen Bumped: Gisele Doesn't Have ...

Bundchen Bumped: Gisele Doesn't Have Most Sought-After Body

There are 2 comments on the FoxNews.com story from Jan 28, 2009, titled Bundchen Bumped: Gisele Doesn't Have Most Sought-After Body. In it, FoxNews.com reports that:

Gisele Bundchen 's body is nothing short of bangin'. However, the sexy supermodel didn't quite earn the top spot on the 12th Annual "Famed Hottest Looks," list compiled by Beverly Hills plastic surgeons and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FoxNews.com.

LeAnne

AOL

#1 Jan 28, 2009
I just bought a surgery package from Cosmetic Harmony http://www.affordableplasticcosmeticsurgeryin... can someone please give me some feedback on how it was usisng them for there surgery needs
Thank you
A Fan

Owensboro, KY

#2 May 29, 2009
Used to love this show

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Felicity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Items: GH Keeps Herbst, V Beauty Visits Mentali... (Feb '11) Aug '11 Hi there 2
News Legendary Actress Elizabeth Taylor Dies (Mar '11) Mar '11 Squirrel gunner 20
News Beverly Hills beautician arrested for stealing ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 CharlesP 2
News Scott Speedman in Montreal for two projects (Jul '10) Jul '10 Chuck 1
News Felicity's Amy Jo Johnson Pregnant (Nov '08) Dec '08 Steen 2
News Canadian import 'Flashpoint' nothing to get exc... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Canadian 1
News Pilots: 'Felicity,' 'Fracture' 'Mist' Stars to ... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Grace 10
More from around the web