'Farmer Wants a Wife'

Apr 30, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Los Angeles Times

“American Idol'). But that series, and the British TV show it inspired, and which has already spawned several foreign franchises, were actually about helping lonely farmers meet women -- they posited a social problem. The American 'Farmer”

Here's the one about the farmer and the 10 babes in a house down the road. Stop me if you've heard it before. via Los Angeles Times

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Angie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

Those of us that live in Portage Des Sioux are excited to watch Farmer Wants A Wife. So far all seems well with only the first episode aired. It is so surreal to see many of the (351 residents) on national television. Fun stuff.
Francis Gonzalez

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

I would just like to say that I am a country/City girl to the heart and I would love to meet Matt.

No matter what happens in Matt's life, I wish him all the best.

For the record:
I find Matt to be very attractive, kind,and sincere.
Al Greenwood Lake NY

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

All my prayers,for the flood victims.Wish a speedy
recovery too.
International Harvester

Worden, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

I loved the show, watched it all and not only did Matt make a great choice in choosing Miss B. He also made a great choice in driving his dear away on a Farmall instead of driving away on a Deere.
International Harvester

Worden, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

We drove to Portage Des Sioux today, only a hour away from where we live. Actually, Matt has been in our business before. A Case International Dealership. Anyway, we ate at the Mother In Law restaurant for lunch. You know the one on the show and the pie there is Great. We met Donna, the lady that helped the Ladies bake pies for Matt. She is as sweet in person as her Coconut Cream Pie is. A Victorian setting and wonderful food. We saw the house that the show was filmed at and seen the many acres of Matt's flooded ground. Our prayers are with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Farmer Wants a Wife Discussions

Search the Farmer Wants a Wife Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Farmer finds a wife (Aug '13) Aug '13 Fan - Marie 1
The Farmer's Wife StripsSaucy 'Farmer Wants A W... (Aug '09) Aug '09 fnn 1
Farmer Wants a Wife: Matt's Farm Suffers from F... (Jul '08) May '09 Nikki 6
Farmer contestant 'doesn't have a boyfriend' (Feb '09) Feb '09 angry 1
Farmer Wants A Wife -Town's Brush With Fame (Jul '08) Jan '09 Portage Girl 2
Reality TV surprise: Farmer's fast love blooms (Aug '08) Aug '08 Julia 1
Reality Check: Reality dating show takes women ... (May '08) Jul '08 heysurviver2b 2
•••
•••
•••