Reality TV surprise: Farmer's fast lo...

Reality TV surprise: Farmer's fast love blooms

There are 1 comment on the AdelaideNow... story from Aug 8, 2008, titled Reality TV surprise: Farmer's fast love blooms. In it, AdelaideNow... reports that:

LOVE is in the country air for farmer Rob Hodge, who has not only found a wife, but plans on marrying the reality TV bride-to-be within a year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AdelaideNow....

Julia

Oakleigh, Australia

#1 Aug 10, 2008
I think Rob is the perfect guy for Jo. They both know what they what. In an earlier thread it said that Rob doesnt expect his wife to live on the farm just to be with him when he goes there. Jo loves the city life and I have just found out that Rob is living with Jo in melbourne at her place and they visit his farm on the weekends. Go Rob and Jo. They looked so much in love on the tv and I am glad they made it together. If only one gets there girl, I think the show is worth it and would love to see another in 2009.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmer Wants a Wife Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farmer finds a wife (Aug '13) Aug '13 Fan - Marie 1
News The Farmer's Wife StripsSaucy 'Farmer Wants A W... (Aug '09) Aug '09 fnn 1
News Farmer Wants a Wife: Matt's Farm Suffers from F... (Jul '08) May '09 Nikki 6
News Farmer contestant 'doesn't have a boyfriend' (Feb '09) Feb '09 angry 1
News Farmer Wants A Wife -Town's Brush With Fame (Jul '08) Jan '09 Portage Girl 2
News Reality Check: Reality dating show takes women ... (May '08) Jul '08 heysurviver2b 2
News 'Farmer Wants a Wife' (May '08) Jul '08 International Har... 5
More from around the web