Farmer Wants a Wife: Matt's Farm Suff...

Farmer Wants a Wife: Matt's Farm Suffers from Flood

There are 6 comments on the BuddyTV story from Jun 28, 2008, titled Farmer Wants a Wife: Matt's Farm Suffers from Flood. In it, BuddyTV reports that:

Just as Matt Neustadt of Farmer Wants a Wife did find a potential wife with winner Brooke, the Portage Des Sioux, Missouri farmer just doesn't have time these days to think about television.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BuddyTV.

International Harvester

Worden, IL

#1 Jul 4, 2008
Matt, if you see this we came to your town today to check out the floods. We farm ourselves and our prayers are with you. If there is anything we can do please let us know. You, your family and town is in our prayers.
Dissapointed

Gilbertsville, KY

#2 Jul 10, 2008
Matt i cannot believe that you picked Brooke. I thought Krista was so much better for you. Brooke just seemed like she wasn't as innocent as she made herself out to be....
Farmgirl in Missouri

Gilbertsville, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2008
I cannot believe that Matt picked Brooke. She just seemed like she couldn't handle the farm life. I thought Krista was much better suited for him. Brooke just seemed really fake.

Sorry
flyfishingmom in N Idaho

Post Falls, ID

#4 Jul 23, 2008
You chose exactly who your heart wanted, I knew it would be "Miss B" all along. Always remember
get out of your head and into your heart and never
try to figure it out, just take your hands off the stiring wheel and let love take it's natural course. You are both kindered spirits and you will keep each other young.
happy endings

Santa Ana, CA

#5 Jul 23, 2008
I couldnt miss a show and was so happy that you found love and I could see that there was love between you and Miss B more then anybody else there. I hope your farm is better after the floods and I hope all is well!
Nikki

Baton Rouge, LA

#6 May 15, 2009
Honestly Matt. I didn't like the last 2 girls period. maybe you're happy, maybe you're not. But either way. I think you've could've done alot better than that slut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmer Wants a Wife Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farmer finds a wife (Aug '13) Aug '13 Fan - Marie 1
News The Farmer's Wife StripsSaucy 'Farmer Wants A W... (Aug '09) Aug '09 fnn 1
News Farmer contestant 'doesn't have a boyfriend' (Feb '09) Feb '09 angry 1
News Farmer Wants A Wife -Town's Brush With Fame (Jul '08) Jan '09 Portage Girl 2
News Reality TV surprise: Farmer's fast love blooms (Aug '08) Aug '08 Julia 1
News Reality Check: Reality dating show takes women ... (May '08) Jul '08 heysurviver2b 2
News 'Farmer Wants a Wife' (May '08) Jul '08 International Har... 5