Reality Check: Reality dating show ta...

Reality Check: Reality dating show takes women down on the farm

There are 2 comments on the WisInfo story from May 29, 2008, titled Reality Check: Reality dating show takes women down on the farm. In it, WisInfo reports that:

My entire family, my friends and, thanks to this column, many people I've never even met know that I'm addicted to reality television.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Francis Gonzalez

Hammond, IN

#1 May 30, 2008
I wish Matt all the best in his search for the perfect wife for him.

I think Matt is one of the most handsome man I have ever seen and I could only wish to have the chance to meet him. If by any chance things do not work out for Matt on the show, I am ready to come there to Portage Des Sioux to meet him and maybe we could have a genuine connection.

So Matt, if you see this, know that I am serious and I would love to meet you or if you wish you could e-mail me

Thank you so very much for listening.

Worden, IL

#2 Jul 5, 2008
come on, give me a break, do you really think that he is going to choose oyu over miss B because you give hime your email address and think that he is cute. Don't they grow farmers in Indiana or have you gone thru them all.
what type of a person are you trying to cute in on another womens man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmer Wants a Wife Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farmer finds a wife (Aug '13) Aug '13 Fan - Marie 1
News The Farmer's Wife StripsSaucy 'Farmer Wants A W... (Aug '09) Aug '09 fnn 1
News Farmer Wants a Wife: Matt's Farm Suffers from F... (Jul '08) May '09 Nikki 6
News Farmer contestant 'doesn't have a boyfriend' (Feb '09) Feb '09 angry 1
News Farmer Wants A Wife -Town's Brush With Fame (Jul '08) Jan '09 Portage Girl 2
News Reality TV surprise: Farmer's fast love blooms (Aug '08) Aug '08 Julia 1
News 'Farmer Wants a Wife' (May '08) Jul '08 International Har... 5