Media Repeatedly Ignore Violent Attacks Against Pro-Lifers

Aug 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsBusters.org

Lila Rose the 24-year-old founder and CEO of LiveAction told liberal website Jezebel she would sacrifice her own life to stop abortion.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Aug 15, 2012

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

some real mental midgets here,almost as scary as freepers
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Threatening to you I see.
England 2012

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Who said the only choice is god, these pro lifers are Fanatic extremists and need to be watched closely, although I fully support their right to protest & hold such views, I'm pro freedom of choice you see. And I choose to treat their religion with the contempt it deserves. But physical attacks are wrong.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

"God Is The Only Choice "

no imaginary friends don't threaten me,but lunatics that have them sorta do.so when the rapture comes,can i have your car?:)
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

England 2012 wrote:
Who said the only choice is god, these pro lifers are Fanatic extremists and need to be watched closely, although I fully support their right to protest & hold such views, I'm pro freedom of choice you see. And I choose to treat their religion with the contempt it deserves. But physical attacks are wrong.
I said God is the only choice. For ME. You can have all the contempt you wish, it's a free country for now. Why do you all seem to think religious people are fanatic extremists and need to be watched closely? I'm interested in where that's coming from. I'm no threat to you.

“A person is a person no matter”

Since: Sep 07

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

godless by choice wrote:
no imaginary friends don't threaten me,but lunatics that have them sorta do.so when the rapture comes,can i have your car?:)
oh the rapture huh? I know you don't believe in the rapture, because you don't believe in God, but, If there is a rapture and things go according to form (God is the only choice) may still need her car, because every time God has taken away people, it is the good guys who remain. Just a thought

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>oh the rapture huh? I know you don't believe in the rapture, because you don't believe in God, but, If there is a rapture and things go according to form (God is the only choice) may still need her car, because every time God has taken away people, it is the good guys who remain. Just a thought
You may want to actually read about what the so-called Rapture will supposedly entail.

Since: Nov 10

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>oh the rapture huh? I know you don't believe in the rapture, because you don't believe in God, but, If there is a rapture and things go according to form (God is the only choice) may still need her car, because every time God has taken away people, it is the good guys who remain. Just a thought
Go ask your priest to explain *the rapture* You will be surprised, the protestant version is wrong.

Since: Nov 10

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Why do you all seem to think religious people are fanatic extremists and need to be watched closely? I'm interested in where that's coming from.

hmmmm maybe you might remember scott roeder,eric rudolph,randell terry,all looney for jebus and pro life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••