Happy Birthday, Michael J. Fox, Actor and Parkinsona s Disease Advocate

There are 1 comment on the findingDulcinea story from Jun 9, 2010, titled Happy Birthday, Michael J. Fox, Actor and Parkinsona s Disease Advocate. In it, findingDulcinea reports that:

Michael J. Fox is the rare actor who had success as a child, adolescent and adult, then channeled his ambition into seeking a cure for Parkinson's after being diagnosed with the degenerative disease at age 30.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at findingDulcinea.

Kasey

Eugene, OR

#1 May 6, 2011
I really like this one because it tells me a lot about him and it helped me with a report about him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Ties Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Family Ties' Star Meredith Baxter Marries Partner (Dec '13) Dec '13 EdmondWA 47
Help finding an episode (Feb '13) Mar '13 Denise 2
News What would you like to ask Michael J. Fox? (May '12) May '12 MichaelJ Fox Sux 5
News Natalee Holloway's mother gets dual Lifetime sh... (May '11) May '11 pookie 1
News Meredith Baxter getting married? (Dec '09) Mar '11 outtaPville 27
News Meredith Baxter Gay (Dec '09) Mar '11 bridget 116
News Actress Meredith Baxter reveals she is a lesbian (Dec '09) Aug '10 curious cat 2
More from around the web