'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Jaleel White Eliminated

May 1, 2012 Full story: KSFO-AM San Francisco

Jaleel White has left the Dancing with the Stars family. The former Family Matters star and his pro partner, Kym Johnson, were dismissed from the ballroom Tuesday night after losing the final dance duel of the season to Roshon Fegan and the Disney actor's partner, Chelsie Hightower.

Full Story
From the Valley

Newport News, VA

#1 May 2, 2012
That was too bad...I like them. He was a pretty good dancer and quite the funnyman. I'm tired of Melissa though....not that great and too much the drama queen. But what do I know :o)
Rich

Las Vegas, NV

#2 May 4, 2012
Get rid of Katherine!!! She plays dumb and NEVER, EVER improves. She was good at the beginning but now is very much a bore as she never does anything outstanding like the others.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 May 4, 2012
Rich wrote:
Get rid of Katherine!!! She plays dumb and NEVER, EVER improves. She was good at the beginning but now is very much a bore as she never does anything outstanding like the others.
donkey!!!
Tiffany

San Antonio, TX

#4 May 31, 2012
Rich wrote:
I LOVE HER! Best dancer there, and believe she should've one! Better then Donald but Atleast she got 2nd
Jammer Man

Jamestown, NY

#5 Jun 13, 2012
After all the crap from the previous three seasons with Palin, Gosselin, and Chaz I decided to give up watching the show. I found that I didnt miss it one bit. Good riddance. I hope it gets cancelled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Matters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darius McCrary (Oct '06) Jun '14 Gregory 255
B2K's Raz B accuses Chis Stokes of Child molest... (Dec '07) Sep '13 Titan 62
Shake It Up's Roshon Fegan joins Jaleel 'Urkel'... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anonymous 2
Shemar Moore and "Criminal Minds" Have Darius M... (Jan '10) Jul '11 u will never know 3
myrtle urkel? (Aug '08) Jun '11 Pete c r vayeos 2
The Dirty Dirty: Wiz Khalifa Denies The Fight B... (May '11) May '11 Nkole mulenga grav 1
'The View': Steve Urkel (May '11) May '11 Hanna 1
•••
•••

Family Matters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••