Shake It Up's Roshon Fegan joins Jaleel 'Urkel' White for Dancing With The Stars

Feb 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

The new cast for "Dancing with the Stars" was announced this morning in Hollywood, during the live broadcast of "Good Morning America." Season 14 of the show returns on Monday, March 19th at 8pm, ET with a sensational two-hour season premiere, then on Tuesday, March 27th, with the premiere of "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" . Dancing this ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Anonymous

Dover, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Dear Roshon Fegan my name is Jess Fieseher I wanted be ur friend reachely my Age is 21 yes I am adult I have facebook request
me under my name and last name I have own email adresses is jtennisplayer@gmail.com keep in touch with me ok I know that so busy woman After that busy i know that closer too my height it is short side
Anonymous

Dover, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Fegan , their is tanning planetfitness near buy act out tv

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Family Matters Discussions

Search the Family Matters Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
B2K's Raz B accuses Chis Stokes of Child molest... (Dec '07) Sep '13 Titan 62
'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Jaleel White El... (May '12) Jun '12 Jammer Man 5
Shemar Moore and "Criminal Minds" Have Darius M... (Jan '10) Jul '11 u will never know 3
myrtle urkel? (Aug '08) Jun '11 Pete c r vayeos 2
The Dirty Dirty: Wiz Khalifa Denies The Fight B... (May '11) May '11 Nkole mulenga grav 1
'The View': Steve Urkel (May '11) May '11 Hanna 1
Darius McCrary (Oct '06) Aug '10 spinster and atheist 254
•••
•••
•••