The FALCON CREST 30th Annviersary Reu...

The FALCON CREST 30th Annviersary Reunion 12/3/2011

Posted in the Falcon Crest Forum

Falcon Crest Reunion

Clearwater, FL

#1 Aug 20, 2011
Greetings Falcon Crest Fans,

On December 3, 2011, you are invited to return to Tuscany Valley, CA and meet many of your FALCON CREST favorites for the FALCON CREST 30th Anniversary Reunion. Just go to: http://www.vintagetvreunions.com/falconcrest today for all of the information and to register.

It will be a reunion to remember and the only chance you will have to meet many of your FALCON CREST favorites in the same place. So come meet the men and women who lived their lives off the fruit of the vine and proved time and again that revenge could be sweeter than wine.

It's The FALCON CREST 30th Anniversary Reunion. And, many of your favorites want to meet you there.

We look forward to seeing you at the reunion!
Falcon Crest Reunion

Clearwater, FL

#2 Aug 20, 2011
I apologise. The event will be at The Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falcon Crest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gina Lollobrigida - Hollywood starlet since the... (Aug '10) Apr '13 Rolan Fajardo 5
Falcon Crest (Dec '10) Dec '10 savannah63 1
News 'The Bachelor' fancies Shayne Lamas, daughter o... (Mar '08) Nov '09 melissa 70
News TLC promises to handle 'Jon & Kate' with care (Jul '09) Jul '09 discocrisco 1
Who Was the More Dangerous? Jul '09 WMW68 0
Children on the Way? (Jul '09) Jul '09 WMW68 1
Cass Wilder ? (Jul '09) Jul '09 WMW68 1
More from around the web