Ex-doctor from Long Island in murder-suicide

Full story: Newsday 7
In a storyline straight out of the TV show Nip / Tuck, a controversial former plastic surgeon from Long Island who was forced to relinquish his medical license after illegally dispensing steroids, growth ... Read more
Gerry - Gym Owner

Medford, NY

#1 Feb 14, 2008
He will be missed. what a tragic end to such a loving human being. His wife was in a word pure sweetness, this world will be diminished without her.
James Maloney

New Hyde Park, NY

#2 Feb 14, 2008
I knew the Nadlers from the early ninties till about 2000. I sold Terry and Bruce about 4-6 vehicles while I worked at McCarville Ford. I received a call from my wife telling me about what happened in California. I am saddened that Bruce took the step of shooting Terry and than himself. He seemed to be always an upbeat guy and Terri was such a nice person. I used to seem him on ABC.s Twenty Twenty and articles in muscle mags quoting him and today I am reading about he was so depressed he killed Terry and himself. I feel very sorry for all their children. The loss must be massive.
Jim Maloney

New Hyde Park, NY

#3 Feb 14, 2008
I knew the Nadlers from the early ninties till about 2000. I sold Terry and Bruce about 4-6 vehicles while I worked at McCarville Ford. I received a call from my wife telling me about what happened in California. I am saddened that Bruce took the step of shooting Terry and than himself. He seemed to be always an upbeat guy and Terri was such a nice person. I used to seem him on ABC.s Twenty Twenty and articles in muscle mags quoting him and today I am reading about he was so depressed he killed Terry and himself. I feel very sorry for all their children. The loss must be massive.
WHY

Hoboken, NJ

#4 Feb 14, 2008
What would influence that sort of violence in him? He was a nice, well mannered man. How did he lose his license so easy? There is a LA Times blog that mentions the Suffolk DA and "Nads" Depression.
not

Hopewell Junction, NY

#5 Feb 15, 2008
I knew Bruce also, and he was a real piece of work, it's suprising it took this long to happen.
Tragic that his wife was in the wrong place at the wrong time
Poster

Charlotte, NC

#8 Feb 15, 2008
Please be respectful of their families and refrain from saying hurtful and negative comments.
Peter

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2008
It is a sad ending for Bruce and his wife. Having known him professionally when I was in practice as a plastic surgeon he came from an excellent residency program. Unfortunately his direc tion of his practice did not fit the manner of the ethical Plastic Surgeons past and present who practice this specialty in L.I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Extreme Makeover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you all know how long will it be before you ... (Oct '10) Nov '11 Jill Bryant 2
Amazing couple makeover!!! (Aug '09) Jun '11 bleespoorpa 2
News Learn How To Lose 5 Pounds Fast (Jun '08) Jun '08 omar 1
How to get frizz free hair that lasts. (Jun '08) Jun '08 beautygal 1
News Learn How To Lose 5 Pounds Fast - Health News S... (Apr '08) Apr '08 kassy 1
News Ex-doctor from Long Island in murder-suicide (Feb '08) Feb '08 Growing Older Gra... 17
News Garth Fisher marries former Playboy model (Aug '07) Aug '07 Cherry Davis 2
More from around the web