Face Time: Ty Pennington

Face Time: Ty Pennington

There are 2 comments on the Express story from Mar 9, 2012, titled Face Time: Ty Pennington. In it, Express reports that:

Home redo guru Ty Pennington knows a thing or two about a good makeover. Since 2000, he has lent his carpentry skills and wisecracking demeanor to nest-redressing TV shows - first, TLC's "Trading Spaces" and later ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." Now, Pennington is one of five hosts of ABC's daytime chat show, "The Revolution," which helps ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Express.

unonomous

Meriden, CT

#1 Mar 18, 2012
why are you stopping extreme makeover home edition for a talk show?
destiny17

Comanche, TX

#2 Mar 26, 2012
we really need you im adopted four brothers and a baby sister and we need to do this for our mom we don't no what else to to my sister has asthma and if we don't get a place for her to get better we will lose her please give our home a good safe place. she has been out and in the hospital for days and i have extreme blood clots and we need this please help us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Looks for Anothe... (Apr '11) Jun 23 Amanda Delport 119
Need a home Mar '16 Samantha 1
Need a house please (Jun '15) Mar '16 Potgieter 5
News Farina Family On Extreme Makeover Home Edition (Nov '06) Jun '15 Hore hater 13
News ABC "Extreme Makeover Team" Working on House in... (Nov '08) May '15 Anonymous 39
Ty Pennington and Amanda Freitag eye Main Stree... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Anonymous 2
Extreme Makeover for the Office?! (Mar '15) Mar '15 LRB928 1
More from around the web