Maria Menounos: 'My Choice' to Freeze...

Maria Menounos: 'My Choice' to Freeze My Eggs

There are 1 comment on the WAPI-AM Birmingham story from Sep 27, 2011, titled Maria Menounos: 'My Choice' to Freeze My Eggs. In it, WAPI-AM Birmingham reports that:

Maria Menounos is a red carpet regular, known for her A-list interviews. But the Extra co-host became the center of attention herself after she went public with her decision to have her eggs frozen as a way to assure her fertility in the future.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPI-AM Birmingham.

Silver Swan Babies

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1 Sep 27, 2011
Postponing have children means you really don't want to have children. Putting off having children till 100%= no such thing. Child rearing is part of the full not segregated from it. Not ready at 33, or 45 when you are even more successful or committed to your job-not going to happen. Having a child late in life-will you be their to raise the child or will your resources run out after retirement and your child has not even started college yet. Freezing eggs just for convenience, personally not in favor of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Extra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside the Beltway: Bill Clinton for vice presi... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Le Jimbo 25
News Dance Mom's Abby Lee Miller Gives Exclusive Int... (Jul '14) Jul '14 dmw 1
News Oxygen to Premiere New Docu-Series Chasing Mari... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Mark Smith 1
News Golden Globes 2014:Today host Savannah Guthrie ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Francis 1
News Motley Crue Bassist To Help Raise Autism Awaren... (Nov '09) Dec '09 rob maspeth 4
News Maybe Mark McGrath's Exit From Extra Really Is ... (Aug '08) Aug '08 ROCman 3
News Mario Lopez replaces McGrath, Devon on `Extra' (Jul '08) Aug '08 x0x0x 9