Maybe Mark McGrath's Exit From Extra Really Is Amicable

Jul 31, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jossip

Officially , Mark McGrath is leaving tabloid show Extra to refocus on his music career, which consisted of the singles "Fly" and "When It's Over," and little else.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Aug 12, 2008
LaBonBon

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

"... and little else." What a snarky thing to say. Sugar Ray had more than two hits--and also produced some "extra" ordinary music videos. His talent, good looks, charm, warmth and personality was wasted on that sorry excuse of a TV program. Onwards and upwards Mark, a lot of us still love you and the band and will continue to support your efforts. Rock on!!!!
nancy walberg

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

i'm going to miss mark mcgrath i''m sorry but mark mcgrath is so cluelless on extra mario lopez is a much better choice for extra

“So what are you doing now?”

Since: Aug 08

San Antonio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

He has had a lot of work done since doing Extra. Good for him!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Extra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dance Mom's Abby Lee Miller Gives Exclusive Int... Jul '14 dmw 1
Oxygen to Premiere New Docu-Series Chasing Mari... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Mark Smith 1
Golden Globes 2014:Today host Savannah Guthrie ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Francis 1
Maria Menounos: 'My Choice' to Freeze My Eggs (Sep '11) Sep '11 Silver Swan Babies 1
Motley Crue Bassist To Help Raise Autism Awaren... (Nov '09) Dec '09 rob maspeth 4
Mario Lopez replaces McGrath, Devon on `Extra' (Jul '08) Aug '08 x0x0x 9

Search the Extra Forum:
•••
•••