Giving the business the business

Giving the business the business

There are 173 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Mar 30, 2009, titled Giving the business the business. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

Jon Stewart has becomean Edward R. Morrow-caliber interviewer in a medium that is conspicuously short of them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Boston, MA

#186 Jun 18, 2009
Can ya see what I'm doing now? Not you Steven! You could guess and get it right!

Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#188 Jun 18, 2009
At least you don't have a half dozen stunt doubles like I do today EF! This is getting old if you ask me!
Slamdunk

United States

#189 Jun 18, 2009
Elmer Fudd wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help identifying me?
I am a world famous celebrity, for Christ's sake.
Are you just a little slow? Or stoned out on the brown acid still?
Getting ready for your close-ups Elmer? Lights! Action! Camera! Paramedics on hand! Here comes li'l Elmer! His big come back! You like being called Elmer don't you little fella? Now. Now. little fella. Several posts all coming in from several places at nearly the same time sound just like you. Is this your supporting cast? Not likely! Keep posting!

Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#190 Jun 18, 2009
I see you have a fan not also EF!

Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#192 Jun 18, 2009
EF there are some similarities in our new fans signatures, did you notice them?
OB-Security

United States

#194 Jun 18, 2009
Elmer Fudd wrote:
<quoted text>
Little dribbler, you keep threatening to go away, but haven't yet.
You and you other personality, the I like chess guy (aka akbar and jeff) have a little difficult dealing in reality. I've heard that if you keep taking the brown acid, it results in permanent flashbacks. That is apparently where you are now.
The paranoia is kind of cute for a smelly old hippy. Truth is I don't know who any of your other friends here, but I do know Porky is a pig.
Did you learn your security expertise from Joe Young? Or are you projecting from your experience with the alien probe? You've been scanned!
Chuckles...
Keep the hilarity coming Akbar!
You know now all you need to know. We'll do the rest.
Old Bennington Private Security

Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#196 Jun 18, 2009
Jim Marsden under another hat or should he be advised about this joker? DONE!
US Internet Security

Hollywood, FL

#197 Jun 18, 2009
ALL YOU IMPERSONATING SECURITY PERSONEL WITHOUT PROPER CREDENTIALS WILL BE APREHENDED AND PUNISHED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!
This is addressed to: Security, OB-Security, Slamdunk, Cheque-Mate all with identical IP addresses located in Plainfield, MA.
Thank you for your cooperation,
USIS
Elmer Fudd

Newmarket, NH

#198 Jun 18, 2009
LSU wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Security, scan my computer also and while your at it look through my web cam. Yea, that's me giving you the finger!
Did you say you're fingering the security guy from the internet police?

I hope you mean that in a good way.
OB-Security

United States

#199 Jun 19, 2009
Extra Security in place.
Old Bennington Private Security
Jeffsmessus

Ruskin, FL

#201 Feb 19, 2012
I am interested in learning more abouth these Harwoods, any info please. I am a second nephew to them in what was to be the black sheep branch of the family, I am grandson to Harold, Doc's brother, and Laura of Manchester, their son John was my father. Any info please.
Slamdunk wrote:
Madeline Harwood ran for Vermont Senate and won twice. Her husband was a doctor who had lost his license earlier for over-prescribing prescription drugs for his patiens many of whome died from overdoses of his prescriptions. He never practiced again. Their daughter dragged herself along Bennington streets in a drugged...
LSU

United States

#202 Feb 19, 2012
Jeffsmessus wrote:
I am interested in learning more abouth these Harwoods, any info please. I am a second nephew to them in what was to be the black sheep branch of the family, I am grandson to Harold, Doc's brother, and Laura of Manchester, their son John was my father. Any info please.
<quoted text>
Alex, is this really you?

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#203 Feb 19, 2012
LSU wrote:
<quoted text>Alex, is this really you?
Hell no Stevie.....
He's looking for Harwood, not HARDwood.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Tonight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tape/audio on hilary clinton/obama sent to dona... (Oct '16) Oct '16 ANNETTEPSYCOQUEEN 1
Paul Walker (Dec '13) Dec '13 Connie Troia 1
Miguel Jose Ferrer (Feb '13) Feb '13 Carl 1
Horrible show!! (Jan '13) Jan '13 Jeremy 1
bruce scott (Jul '11) Jan '13 Elaine 2
News Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban to Perform at Aca... (Mar '12) Mar '12 julie baker 1
News Like beating a dead horse (Mar '12) Mar '12 dunchuss 1
More from around the web