Neill McNeill

Neill McNeill

There are 13 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from May 13, 2008, titled Neill McNeill. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

E-mail Neill McNeill Neill McNeill is doing exactly what he's always wanted to do where he's wanted to do it, and he's been doing it for more than 25 years in North Carolina's Piedmont-Triad. He co-anchors WGHP's 5:00pm, 6:00pm, and 10:00pm newscasts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Ken

Whistler, Canada

#1 Jan 8, 2010
Are you related to the Aghadruminshin, County Leitrim McNeills?
TTB

Mebane, NC

#3 Feb 24, 2010
This is not really a post, more a cry for an investigation. With the Toyota company currently on trial, a very close friend of the family and 3 of her children perished in an accident. She drove a Toyota. You can get some information by going to this link.
http://www.cordeledispatch.com/homepage/local...
or
http://www.walb.com/global/Category.asp...
This is just another family defestated by Toyota's careless. How many more have to die?!!!
Eva C Byrd

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Feb 26, 2010
Neil, as a loyal viewer of Fox8 I wanted to pass along information that may not be making news. There is a major snafu happening in Raleigh with unemployment benefits. I received two overpayment notices from NCESC. I called the customer service line in Raleigh and was told that my benefits were supposed to roll over from the previous year. That was on Monday Feb 22. The customer service folks told me to call the Benefits Control Group and leave a message. I did, and as of today Feb 26, have not heard from them. I called customer service back on the Feb 26 and they told me they know there is a system problem and that it will not be resolved for 2-3 weeks. This is likely impacting thousands upon thousands of North Carolinians who just want answers.
bios

Greensboro, NC

#5 Mar 4, 2010
when is the bio for SHELRY BAKER going to be posted? I like her a lot. just wondering about her.thanks alot Bill
L A Spindler

High Point, NC

#6 Mar 5, 2010
You need to tell your news producer how to count. AMW 1,000 th expisode not 10,000 will appear this weekend. see copy from their website shown next.
03/05/2010
John Walsh sat down with President Obama at the White House on Wednesday, for an interview that will be part of AMW's 1000th Episode. The president congratulated John and AMW on reaching this milestone, and gave John his firm commitment that he'll do everything he can to ensure that Congress fully funds The Adam Walsh Act. See the full interview on AMW - this Saturday night!
WAHS

Greensboro, NC

#7 Mar 9, 2010
Westerns coach is not named Smurfer is Coach Snuffer
Todd Johnson

Greensboro, NC

#8 Mar 11, 2010
I would love to know where all of the money for the "EDUCATION LOTTERY" goes.Schools are sure not getting it.More teachers are being put out of work and my child is sure not benefiting from that.I'll garantee that our elected "OFFICIALS" aren't cuting back on anything.PLEASE SEND FEEDBACK ON THIS!
Ashlynn and Emily

Greensboro, NC

#9 Mar 21, 2010
So i woke up this morning with this nagging question.
and i finally got the nerve to go ahead and ask you...
but is your name really "neil mcneil"... because if it is YOU GOT A FLY NAME!!!
have a nice day.
Cathy Briggs

AOL

#10 Apr 1, 2010
I would like for everyone to know that Van Denton's forcast and reporting on Sun night saved lives! Not much can be done to protect property from an F3 tornado, but lives were saved because Van let us know where the tornado was and were it was heading and he was right on! Thank goodness for his "street by street" broadcast. He deserves an award!
Katy

Wallburg, NC

#12 Apr 28, 2010
NEILL, I am outraged! At the rabies clinic, I happened to be feet away from you when you said to your cameraman to find a 'good looking' dog.....you looked at my gorgeous dog and kept on walking! hmpf! Just kidding, thank you and the Fox 8 team for hosting this event =) It is a life saver to any tight-budgeted animal lover!
debbie

Red Oak, NC

#13 May 15, 2010
neill,julie,van,chad,brent,are the best.4
Roger

Crumpler, NC

#14 May 17, 2010
why is the Blue Ridge Parkway looking like a deserted farm trees,logs,limbs,and grass 2 ft.tall along the roadway from hwy 89 at va. line south to hwy 21 toward sparta that I know of and maybe more. This is the 75 anniversary of the parkway on september 10. I would very much appreciate your help to not let one of our local treasures to be a disgrace to the area . I am a resident was born here most people take pride in being from this area and promoting it as they travel to other parts of the country.
Neill McNeill

Chicago, IL

#15 May 19, 2010
Katy wrote:
NEILL, I am outraged! At the rabies clinic, I happened to be feet away from you when you said to your cameraman to find a 'good looking' dog.....you looked at my gorgeous dog and kept on walking! hmpf! Just kidding, thank you and the Fox 8 team for hosting this event =) It is a life saver to any tight-budgeted animal lover!
Katy---I sincerely apologize if it appeared I "slighted" you in anyway. That rabies clinic is always a "zoo" (literally) and trying to combine it with the responsibilities I have within a live broadcast is extremely tough. I'm sure I just didn't "see" your dog... we were in such a hurry!!! Again, please accept my apologies and thank you so much for coming to our clinic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmy Awards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will & Grace' is back and trying to to fit into... 8 hr Wondering 3
News Women Open up About Abortion in a New HBO Docum... (Aug '16) 11 hr WHITE TRASH TRAIL... 11
News The 2017 Emmys were gloriously gay, from Lena W... Sep 19 Ted Haggard s Mas... 7
News President Trump omnipresent over Emmy Awards ce... Sep 19 Covfefe 42
News Diversity took center stage at Emmys Sep 19 Just Think 34
News Emmys bear the Colbert stamp: Genial, poignant,... Sep 19 done 1
News Kate McKinnon sidesteps politics in the Emmys p... Sep 19 fingers mcgurke 4
More from around the web