Angus T. Jones, 'Two and a Half Men' ...

Angus T. Jones, 'Two and a Half Men' actor, apologizes for calling show 'filth'

There are 4 comments on the ABC7 Chicago story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Angus T. Jones, 'Two and a Half Men' actor, apologizes for calling show 'filth'. In it, ABC7 Chicago reports that:

Teenage actor Angus T. Jones of the comedy "Two and a Half Men" apologized Tuesday for a series of interviews denouncing his own show, an episode that has rivaled former colleague Charlie Sheen's meltdown as an off-screen oddity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC7 Chicago.

fsslsticks

Bradenton, FL

#1 Nov 27, 2012
He can apologize all he wants,the fact is the program is riddled with filth and innuendo. Funny? Yes, witty, yes. But substance, NO. Just one liners of filth.

I was rather pleased to read of the actor's opinion about the show and admire his strength. America could use lots more spine.
Pug

La Grange, IL

#2 Nov 28, 2012
fsslsticks wrote:
He can apologize all he wants,the fact is the program is riddled with filth and innuendo. Funny? Yes, witty, yes. But substance, NO. Just one liners of filth.
I was rather pleased to read of the actor's opinion about the show and admire his strength. America could use lots more spine.
The $350,000.00 pay check per episode helps out too,eh?

This kid has what, 8 million in the bank from that filth. He is only nineteen. Pretty easy to ride the high horse with huge amounts of cash in the bank
ProLine

New York, NY

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Don't bite the hand that feeds you unless you have found an alternative food source...
Pug

La Grange, IL

#4 Nov 28, 2012
fsslsticks wrote:
Dont like it? Dont watch it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmy Awards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Dec 8 LUVTRANNYCUM 1,064
News After Emmy, Sterling K Brown still winning with... Dec 5 Old Sam 1
News Bill Martin (Oct '09) Nov 28 Anonymous 54
News Ron Glass, co-star of TV's 'Barney Miller' dead... Nov 26 Old Sam 1
News Who will play Dick Cheney in Adam McKaya s movi... Nov 22 ERIC 7
News Southern storyteller says a oeDona t Give Upa Nov 15 Joe Shatzberg 1
News Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to divorce? Oct '16 concerned american 9
More from around the web