The Amazing Race Season 21 Episode 6 ...

The Amazing Race Season 21 Episode 6 Recap 11/4/12

There are 4 comments on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry story from Nov 4, 2012, titled The Amazing Race Season 21 Episode 6 Recap 11/4/12. In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that:

Emmy award winning, THE AMAZING RACE returns to CBS tonight with a whole new episode called, "Get Your Sexy On." On tonight's show teams endure a steamy detour in Istanbul to keep their race from getting scrubbed.. Did you watch last week's episode of the season last week? We did and we recapped it HERE for you! On last week's show teams crumbled ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

Okkeshoglu

Sofia, Bulgaria

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Entertaining.
live

Istanbul, Turkey

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Billy

Cookeville, TN

#3 Mar 22, 2013
I did not see the program, The Amazing Race in the Vietnam program but have heard much chatter about how disrespectful the program was to Veterans everywhere. If it is true I think is is also ashame.
fenerbahce

Istanbul, Turkey

#5 Dec 26, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmy Awards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Mon HotNPhx 796
News The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Y&R Storyl... Sun faithful viewer 1
News Sarah Silverman to Return to Masters of Sex for... Jun 25 Fa-Foxy 1
News Photo Flash: Klea Blackhurst, Kerry Butler, Ed ... Jun 13 Theatrelover1 1
News "In the Life" Features Gospel Choir for HIV/AID... (Jun '11) Jun 11 stdMeet 3
News Jerry Revish | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News (Oct '10) Jun 10 Darla Morris 2
News Laverne Cox to debut as Madame Tussauds' first ... Jun 10 Abrahamanic Relig... 1
More from around the web