Hollywood Prankster Vitalii Sediuk on...

Hollywood Prankster Vitalii Sediuk on Avoiding Jail, His L.A. Live Ban and J-Lo Obsession

There are 1 comment on the Hollywood Reporter story from Jun 24, 2013, titled Hollywood Prankster Vitalii Sediuk on Avoiding Jail, His L.A. Live Ban and J-Lo Obsession. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

The famed Ukrainian TV reporter, who once crashed the Grammys stage and showed up to the Oscars in a swan dress, is a free man -- for now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#1 Jun 25, 2013
All of these associations.Paranormal.Believ e me, Jennifer appears in the paranormal adventures and I think we're going to dominate the world.My good dreams.:) I have a lot of experience.Ghosts, Ghouls, Crazy animals, the association ...hehh ...And maybe God is Jennifer!Such perfection I have not seen.Good advertising?Hahah ...What do you think of "my" hacker who annoy me for a long time.SHOW.Because I believe Jennifer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmy Awards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Fri chuckles 890
News Caitlyn Jenner one year later Jun 6 Sneaky Pete 3
News Going a oeAll the Waya with LBJ May '16 UnSungHero 1
News Michaela Pereira (Jun '09) May '16 Richard Kranium 58
News Actor, SAG president William Schallert dies May '16 RIP 1
News 'The Good Wife' concludes its splendid 7-season... May '16 And Over 1
News Kelly Ripa, Michael Strahan share in Daytime Em... May '16 True 1
More from around the web