Being an extra/supporting artist on E...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mark

UK

#21 Jan 4, 2013
Hi I'm wanting to be an extra in a soap as I'm chirpy an cheerful and good with other people Perferred emmerdale I really want to no how to get an audition as iv tried everything please can someone help
Karen Lister

UK

#22 Jun 18, 2013
Would love to be an extra in Emmerdale. I'm local to the area. A very keen outdoor person. Horse Rider owning 2 horses and also have a very well trained border collie.
Karen Lister

UK

#23 Jun 18, 2013
Would love to be an extra in Emmerdale. I'm local to the area.(Bradford) A very keen outdoor person. Horse Rider owning 2 horses and also have a very well trained border collie.
Can anyone help please????
Dean

Nottingham, UK

#24 Aug 14, 2013
I have appeared as an extra in Emmerdale, you need to register with a casting agency who supplies extras for Emmerdale. There are several casting agencies who work with Emmerdale. Some of the agencies I know of who are currently supplying exras for Emmerdale are Scream, Gadbury, Mint, Regency & Seven. Google them and give them a call. Many casting agencies just recruit new extras when they need them, so you may have to be patient. TV extra work can mean a lot of traveling, working long hours, can be very early starts & at short notice. It is also not normally a way into becoming professional actor, securing a place at an accredited drama college is the usual route for anyone who has ambitions to be a professional. Good luck to you all!
Pauline

York, UK

#25 Oct 23, 2013
Have an idea I would like to be an extra on Emmerdale. It's brilliant. I retire soon and have listed this on my "bucket list". Would feel proud to be a part of this family show I have watched since it began.
Robert Taylor

Bury Saint Edmunds, UK

#26 Nov 13, 2013
I have been watching Emmerdale since 1971 I saw the first programme and been watching ever since.
I am 66 year old male and would love to be an extra.
Erma

Leeds, UK

#27 Jan 11, 2014
Hi my name is Erma. I have Always loved drama. I am intrigued about how the shows are edited down to the final copy. Behind the scenes, how the actors remember their Lines fascinates me. My son Does a drama class and would to be an actor. We love Emmerdale and me and both sons would love to be extras on the show. Can you give me any information about how to apply. Thank you.
william baker

UK

#28 Feb 7, 2014
i am comeng upto y 65 birthday and i have wathe emmerale for a lng tie now and it would make my day feel great to be a extra on the show
shannon teale

Bradford, UK

#29 Apr 11, 2014
I would like to be a emmerdale extra because i just love the soap&i have always dreamed of being an actor in emmerdale,i never miss an epersoad from as far as i can remember.....i think it is the best soap going so please let me know if uou are instrested by texting or phoning me 07925240160 thank you very much.
Eileen

Weymouth, UK

#31 Oct 13, 2014
I would like to be an extra on Emerdale ,please can you tell me or help me to achieve this !
Patricia

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Oct 30, 2014
Being an extra is a nice stepping stone for every aspiring actors who wants to be shoot in the camera or tv and i was in that certain moment and feeling also . A very nice thing to do if you want to be an actor is boost your level of confidence trust your self always. There are lots of successful actor and actresses in the hollywood or in the showbiz starts as being extra. So be confident enough and you will succeed in you goal ,Right?
Derek

UK

#33 Jan 30, 2015
I really would like to become a background artist.please could anyone help.
eveie

Leeds, UK

#34 3 hrs ago
How can i become a regular extra in Emmerdale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmerdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EastEnders 'frozen in aspic' (Jan '14) Feb '14 ant R 29
Patrick Mower (Jul '07) Nov '13 S Smith 4
extras (Aug '12) Aug '12 rosemary 1
watch ongoing canadian emmerdale! (Jul '07) Jan '12 Brianna 2
becoming an extra!!! (Apr '11) May '11 josh 2
News Fatal fire set to rock Emmerdale (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6 is a loser 2
News VisionTV Comes Up Trumps With Addition Of EastE... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Zoe 1
More from around the web