Being an extra/supporting artist on Emmerdale

Posted in the Emmerdale Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Beth

Basildon, UK

#1 Jun 10, 2008
Hello.I ws wondering if anyone knows how to become an extra/supporting artist on Emmerdale ?.I am very interested in working on Emmerdale, so would really appreciate any information you can give me.
paul

Manchester, UK

#2 Nov 19, 2008
i am interested in being an extra on emmerdale cause i am a massive fan and would also like to be an actor aswell. Anyone with info plz leave a comment on this
_ Jake _

UK

#3 Nov 19, 2008
Try praying-
You should find that God will supply you with the answer if you believe and if it is within His Divine Will...
rebecca holmes london

London, UK

#4 Jan 27, 2009
hi i am intrested in being a extra for emmerdale im a huge fan i never miss an episode and would love to be apart of it
jade

London, UK

#5 Aug 15, 2009
i would love to be an extra on emmerdale i love it everyday i watch it and it makes me wish i was a star on the show
sarah samantha

UK

#6 Oct 11, 2009
hello im sarah im just wondering if anyone could give me some infromation about been a extra iam doing dance and drama at college i am 18 and i would love the chance to be in emmerdale just walking or running by and i need to get better in my acting so it would give me a realli chance
please get back to me thank you urs s.osborne
sheila

Ireland

#7 Dec 1, 2009
I would love to be an extra on Emmerdale I love the show and watch it every day and if I don't see it on the day I will always record it so that I don't miss anything. Does anyone know how to be an extra on the show even for just one episode.
michaela

Stafford, UK

#8 Dec 14, 2009
im askin the same question as every 1 else how do u b an extra in emmerdale bt do do sumfin wid the horses can any1 help??
glenn

Hull, UK

#9 Jan 1, 2010
hi i would love to become an extra on anything
im 50 yrs do u think that is to old
rose

Stirling, UK

#10 Feb 20, 2010
glenn wrote:
hi i would love to become an extra on anything
im 50 yrs do u think that is to old
Definately NOT!!! Go for it
hannah

Birmingham, UK

#11 Mar 22, 2010
hello my names hannah im 16 years old and im a massive fan of emmerdale i love it i have been in acting shows and danceing shows im a good acter i loved drama in school so im hopeing if you could get back to me x-hanskii-baybee-x@live.co.uk for any more information. thank you
lkj1

Liverpool, UK

#12 Apr 6, 2010
just sign up with an extra/supporting artist agency,type it into google for your local one and then they will let you know if any extra jobs come up in your local area or further afield if they cover further afield.
extras of any age are needed,just depends on the programme so 50 is def not old .
Lisa Whyler

Belfast, UK

#13 Oct 15, 2010
Hi my name is Lisa and i would love to be an extra on Emmerdale. I love the soap, I watch it all the time and never miss an episode So if some one has got any info it would be really nice if you leave a comment on this Thanks.
Natasha

London, UK

#14 Oct 30, 2010
Hi my name is Natasha, Im 13 years old. I would love to be an actress, and i feel like starting out as an extra on something would be a good place to start. If anyone has any information can you comment on this. Thank you.
Megan

Nottingham, UK

#15 Mar 30, 2011
I really would love to be actress,,, i think its best to start with being an extra on something,,, i'm in year 10 of high school and im on a A* in drama,,, if anyone knows any information about it please comment back...:)
lee

UK

#16 Jun 6, 2011
hi my name is lee and i would really like to be an extra on emmerdale, if anyone knows how to become please feel free to email me on mrevy1@aol.com
Tom

Sheffield, UK

#17 Jun 25, 2012
Hey, my name is tom and i am 13 years old. I would really love to be an actor when i am older and i think that starting out being an extra would be a great way to start. i love Emmerdale and i thought, if there was a way to get on the show, i would go for it. So if anyone has any ideas of being able to get onto the show, as an extra, please email me at tommyg1999@hotmail.co.uk.

P.S. if anyone has any tips for acting, please again, email me.:)
leona

Sheffield, UK

#18 Aug 17, 2012
Please can someone help me by telling me the best way to get into an acting career im 38 and really want to do something different with my life i would love to be a part of the emmerdale team and acting to me is a natural ability....thanks!!
Jade

UK

#19 Aug 24, 2012
Hello. Could anyone tell me how to get on to emmerdale. I am a big fan of the show, and would really like to be on there. If anyone has the info for me would be good. Thank you
rhiannon

UK

#20 Nov 30, 2012
I know every one is asking but would love to know how to be an extra i love the show and would love to be a part of it, i love drama so would help my acting but wondered how to get involved with the horse side of things very experienced with handling and riding them please could you get back if anyone knows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmerdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EastEnders 'frozen in aspic' (Jan '14) Feb '14 ant R 29
Patrick Mower (Jul '07) Nov '13 S Smith 4
extras (Aug '12) Aug '12 rosemary 1
watch ongoing canadian emmerdale! (Jul '07) Jan '12 Brianna 2
becoming an extra!!! (Apr '11) May '11 josh 2
Fatal fire set to rock Emmerdale (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6 is a loser 2
VisionTV Comes Up Trumps With Addition Of EastE... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Zoe 1
More from around the web