J-Lo in the running for Idol judge spot

J-Lo in the running for Idol judge spot

There are 3 comments on the The Age story from Aug 1, 2010, titled J-Lo in the running for Idol judge spot. In it, The Age reports that:

Comedian and chat show host Ellen DeGeneres has quit as a judge on American Idol , with reports suggesting singer Jennifer Lopez might take her place.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

Teresa

Kolbotn, Norway

#1 Aug 2, 2010
Nice name guest host Ellen DeGeneres solved problem and understand how she should make it innate ability to find focus and sense for music singer Jennifer Lopez might take her place. Yes view American Idol!
ikyb

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 5, 2010
I'll see too many divorces can create that bitch, I she is selected as judge, WTF is this sheet big butt, but not boobs sorry JLo is on the hall of shame.
Jlo incaface

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Como le gusta la gasolina a esa cabrona, segurito le tendra un puesto para Daddy Yankee en American Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Yep, I'm Gay': Happy 20th out anniversary, Ell... May '17 DebraE 16
News Ellen uses 'Finding Dory' plot to criticize Tru... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Pushy and Shrill 1
News This gay Iraqi army couple's love story on The ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Kim Burrell Now Loses Radio Show Over Anti-Gay ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 LOCK 37
News 'Real Housewives of ISIS' sketch causes outrage (Jan '17) Jan '17 Christsharia sLaw 1
News Mariah Carey to Ellen on Split from James Packe... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Run Dude RUN 1
News Justin Timberlake Spoofs "Doctor Strange" with ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 andet1987 2
More from around the web