J-Lo in the running for Idol judge spot

Aug 1, 2010 Full story: The Age

Comedian and chat show host Ellen DeGeneres has quit as a judge on American Idol , with reports suggesting singer Jennifer Lopez might take her place.

Full Story
Teresa

Oppegård, Norway

#1 Aug 2, 2010
Nice name guest host Ellen DeGeneres solved problem and understand how she should make it innate ability to find focus and sense for music singer Jennifer Lopez might take her place. Yes view American Idol!
ikyb

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 5, 2010
I'll see too many divorces can create that bitch, I she is selected as judge, WTF is this sheet big butt, but not boobs sorry JLo is on the hall of shame.
Jlo incaface

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Como le gusta la gasolina a esa cabrona, segurito le tendra un puesto para Daddy Yankee en American Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellen DeGeneres Overnights The Black And Blue D... 7 hr Kelly 3
Pharrell Williams Receives Hollywood Walk of Fa... Dec '14 eric wilkie 1
12 News launches "EVB Live" (Aug '11) Aug '14 The Phoenician 43
L Word, Housewives honored at GLAAD awards (Apr '09) Jun '14 tweedledick 5
Wounded Warrior Gets Big Surprise on "Ellen" (May '14) May '14 Paul 1
Ellen DeGeneres afraid Portia de Rossi might le... (Aug '06) Mar '14 oldbutcute 87
Ellen DeGeneres's Epic Oscar Selfie Becomes Mos... (Mar '14) Mar '14 TonyT1961 24
More from around the web