TMZ: Elton John Could Replace Simon Cowell on 'Idol'

The search for a new "American Idol" judge to replace Simon Cowell next season is quickly taking on epic proportions, with at least one celebrity news organization reporting that Elton John could be a possibility. Full Story
Joe

New York, NY

#1 Jan 14, 2010
If they were smart and wanted to keep the type type of mentality that Simon Cowell brings to show they would hire Hugh Laurie from House and let him run wild.
Shawn Calgary Canada

Calgary, Canada

#2 Feb 2, 2010
CALLING ALL OTHER GLOBAL ONLINE SIR ELTON JOHN FANS!!!
I think Elton John would be the best and most excellent choice to replace Simon,since EJ KNOWS music and has been responsible for cultivating and supporting new talent for years PLUS he has the sharp,quick-witted British mind and tongue who can talk circles around even the most seasoned debaters!We should start a petition online for all others who agree with me that Elton would be a great and entertaining asset to the AI judging panel...and besides Ellen DeGeneres is a HUGE Elton John fan and they would work well together!Just sayin'....Fingers crossed here in Calgary!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pharrell Williams Receives Hollywood Walk of Fa... Dec '14 eric wilkie 1
12 News launches "EVB Live" (Aug '11) Aug '14 The Phoenician 43
L Word, Housewives honored at GLAAD awards (Apr '09) Jun '14 tweedledick 5
Wounded Warrior Gets Big Surprise on "Ellen" (May '14) May '14 Paul 1
Ellen DeGeneres afraid Portia de Rossi might le... (Aug '06) Mar '14 oldbutcute 87
Ellen DeGeneres's Epic Oscar Selfie Becomes Mos... (Mar '14) Mar '14 TonyT1961 24
Ellen Gives Oscars Pizza Deliveryman Huge Tip (Mar '14) Mar '14 Caviar 1
More from around the web