JCP Ceo refuses to cave to Afa; Mitte...

JCP Ceo refuses to cave to Afa; Mittens cowers and caves to Bryan Fischer

There are 1 comment on the Daily Kos story from May 5, 2012, titled JCP Ceo refuses to cave to Afa; Mittens cowers and caves to Bryan Fischer. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

The fact remains that the CEO of JC Penny hired Ellen DeGeneres and refused to fire them when the American Family Association's threatened boycott .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

wbronco

Dallas, TX

#1 May 5, 2012
Apparently reaching out to the 6 or 7% of Americans who are gay while alienating over 50% of Americans who have strong moral convictions is how they'll revamp the company. Re the newest addition to the DeGeneres campaign. http://bit.ly/JnigJI . I'm sure the majority of Penny's shoppers are gay couples with kids, right? Smart move Mr. Ron Johnson CEO (probably not for long).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellen DeGeneres afraid Portia de Rossi might le... (Aug '06) Mar 30 vfoxfire 88
News 12 News launches "EVB Live" (Aug '11) Mar '16 DBW-Gilbert AZ 45
News Hillary Clinton does a the daba and another dan... Feb '16 serfs up 4
Advanced Concept Star Marshall Barnes Rocks Aud... (Oct '15) Oct '15 HNNEWS 1
News Clinton apologises for email controversy (Sep '15) Sep '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 16
News Clinton visits 'Ellen,' wins DeGeneres' vote of... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Responsibility 8
News Ellen: Kids are not in star couple's future, El... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Ted Cruze 11
More from around the web